Author Topic: New Trainers  (Read 4599 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: New Trainers
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 08:04:01 PM »
:noid
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Please join me in welcoming SIK1 and Kingpin to the Aces High Training Corps.  :salute
Congrats to the new trainers, both of which actually know what they are talking about unlike some who try to teach Aces High tactics.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 10:25:45 PM »
Congrats on the new adds as well as FLS promotion. Tho he may not think it is after a few weeks  :P

I won't argue that.  :D 

I may disagree with some of your opinions but I do appreciate the help you offer.  :aok

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 08:11:14 AM »
I won't argue that.  :D 

I may disagree with some of your opinions but I do appreciate the help you offer.  :aok

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 08:52:01 PM »
Congrats to all! I look forward to seeing them in the TA!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 12:42:57 AM »
Congrats.

How does one obtain trainer status?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 02:21:20 AM »
Congrats.

How does one obtain trainer status?

If you show an interest in helping people and the ability to teach, you may be asked if you'd like to join the training corps when there is an opening.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 10:10:26 PM »
If you show an interest in helping people and the ability to teach, you may be asked if you'd like to join the training corps when there is an opening.
gotcha
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 11:31:23 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Congrats to the new trainers, both of which actually know what they are talking about unlike some who try to teach Aces High tactics.

well bud at least I've tried if you can do better feel free to go for it. kinda surprising to me that I haven't been picked up...not sure if folks think I suck or my videos are crap or worried Im gunna go overboard if I became a trainer. But thats cool. I have the most Aces High content on youtube and Ive brought in a number of players both new and old not that that is important. Anyway glad youre having fun. To the two who bacme trainers good on you and I know youll do good work. Guess Ill pick up whatever Im lacking at some point.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2015, 12:01:06 AM »
I appreciate your help Vudu. I don't think Junky is referring to you.  :D

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2015, 12:50:56 AM »
well bud at least I've tried if you can do better feel free to go for it. kinda surprising to me that I haven't been picked up...not sure if folks think I suck or my videos are crap or worried Im gunna go overboard if I became a trainer. But thats cool. I have the most Aces High content on youtube and Ive brought in a number of players both new and old not that that is important. Anyway glad youre having fun. To the two who bacme trainers good on you and I know youll do good work. Guess Ill pick up whatever Im lacking at some point.

dont sell yourself short Vudu . your videos were key in my ability to get started in the game. my BCM would be horse poop if not for your videos. look forward to a rematch. :salute
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 09:56:41 AM »
I appreciate your help Vudu. I don't think Junky is referring to you.  :D
Yes I was  :aok

Vudu, your content is decent...but one only needs to look at your 109 videos...

Now this is my opinion on the training corps, not sure how they pick up trainers, I don't think they should be opinionated when training or discussing tactics....which all of them seem to be very well versed on WW2 literature and facts surrounding planes and vehicles in the game. That's why I could never be a trainer..."A Brewster is an easy mode plane that is used by those who bottom feed furballs" I'm opinionated about gameplay, and your videos show you are the same...that's why I think it's funny you think you should be a trainer. Your content can definitely help day 1 guys, but I'd hope the trainers are able to help the guys who are looking to advance further which your videos will get them stuck at a pretty low level of performance. My opinion, don't care what you take from it...you're a decent stick and make some good video content for sure but I just rather not see someone training people the wrong thing ...example your 109 films...why da fuq are you making those films? You fly 109 at all?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
Yes I was  :aok

If Vudu is helping new players stay with the game then he is doing what trainers do. I said you weren't talking about him because I thought you were wrong,  I understood that you intended to be rude.   :aok

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
When I needed help trying to capture a city Vudu's video helped me.  :aok

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 01:48:43 PM »
Excellent! Good work lads.

S!
 :cheers:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 07:51:22 PM »
Thanks gents junky I'm not a 109 guy never claimed to be, but I have fought my way out of some things. But this is really about my Brewster isint it? Anyway hold on to your anguish about that little plane.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE