Author Topic: See you in part three!  (Read 534 times)

Offline LLv34_Dictonius

• Gold Member
See you in part three!
« on: December 25, 2015, 09:50:09 AM »
Hello chaps!!!

Recently the decline in the number of players have affected my interest of playing this game. Massive bish hordes, double accounts, all this have become incredibly frustating. I used to organize finnish missions and such but all that seem to be pretty pointless at the current state of affair. Recently I haven't found a reason enough to take up a plane again and thus decided to close my account and wait for the AHIII to come out. Maybe the larger player numbers will make the playing enjoyable again. But as of now. It ain't.

Will seek out the options. Bought myself Battle of Stalingrad from the Xmas sales of steam and will try Warthunder. Both lack the MMO feeling of AH but there ain't much options. Then again the amount of players on the AH front (European time zone) reflects the one in the servers of a much smaller games...

Wish you all happy huntings and will see you later! <S!>
Current handle: Tikto
Member of the big finnish squadron Vaasan Vaakalentäjät

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
Re: See you in part three!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:23:22 AM »
Sad to see you go.. But , I understand.. Hwd fun setting up the AvA for your meet! Try to come back soon  :salute
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 01:15:23 PM »
Tikto,
   You will be missed greatly!

Best regards, Odd

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 01:26:35 PM »
Hello chaps!!!

Recently the decline in the number of players have affected my interest of playing this game. Massive bish hordes, double accounts, all this have become incredibly frustating. I used to organize finnish missions and such but all that seem to be pretty pointless at the current state of affair. Recently I haven't found a reason enough to take up a plane again and thus decided to close my account and wait for the AHIII to come out. Maybe the larger player numbers will make the playing enjoyable again. But as of now. It ain't.

Will seek out the options. Bought myself Battle of Stalingrad from the Xmas sales of steam and will try Warthunder. Both lack the MMO feeling of AH but there ain't much options. Then again the amount of players on the AH front (European time zone) reflects the one in the servers of a much smaller games...

Wish you all happy huntings and will see you later! <S!>

any chance you can make the FSO, JG54 would love to have you and it might bring your interest back?

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 03:24:07 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooo Not you Tikto!!!!! We will keep your Brew a Messer at a state of readiness for your most welcomed return! <S>!
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
Scenario next month Tikto, you gotta stick around for that!
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 11:35:25 PM »
Tikto, 

I wish you all the best.  It is a bit slow in the prime hours for you.  Always fun to seeya in the air.  Hope to see you back soon!

<S>  one-eye
"One-Eye"