Author Topic: Good Bye AH  (Read 21542 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Good Bye AH
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »
pretty sure this KrisKros guy picked me in the MA just a day or two ago.

That was a short vacation!

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2016, 12:50:38 PM »
I had a crap weekend. I flew like utter scheisse in the MA and got killed by the same two dudes about 8 times.

Therefore, I propose the following:

1. AH should introduce an "airhawgs tether" to players who are too good. This "tether" would serve to limit them to a "sphere of play". The length of the sphere's radius would be helpfully added to their icon. Being designated an "airhawg" is a special province of the "rules committee", the staffing of which I'll propose elsewhere. 
2. I should get a special "uberkanonen" with "smartace" bullets that would nudge my accuracy, assuming I was +/- 20 yards (or so) of hitting anything. I mean, isn't that close enough?
3. Dale should make Roy change my nappies. I crapped 'em pretty good last weekend.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, picking on that nice man. I'm going to extra-load a pie and have Zack bake it up for him. It should be fragrant and delicious, given that I've extra-loaded it for him.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2016, 01:37:12 PM »

Killed one of his buffs yesterday...and soon after that had my brains all over the cockpit, good news was I could see the wing he shot off thru the bloodsplatter, it floated away like a petal in the wind....I on the other hand, fell like a rock, tied to an anchor,  tied to an elephant, with a rocket tied to his back and pointed towards earth. In other words, my typical landing

Was glad to see he stayed  :aok
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:40:28 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2016, 03:01:32 PM »
Maybe someone should start a "Phantom Sightings of Kriskros" thread.  I mean... it's eerie.  He even ANSWERED me when I asked about his well being!   :old:
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2016, 08:10:44 PM »
I flew with him the other night so he's still here. On a positive note, you guys might want to thank him for giving you all something to bark, whine and troll about for the last week. :rofl
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2016, 02:37:16 PM »

yep hes still playing. and doing EXACTLY what he was crybabying about.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
It's all in fun!  He called me a noob and told me "he would" when I asked him if I should quit because of being ganged.

Ahhh, how quickly the winds of AH change....

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2016, 06:04:47 PM »
Zack rules. :old:
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2016, 09:07:12 PM »
Reading this thread makes me sad. I'm sorry I left bish and you don't win as many maps anymore. I can see why you want to quit because you get used to winning. 

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2016, 06:56:21 AM »
Reading this thread makes me sad. I'm sorry I left bish and you don't win as many maps anymore. I can see why you want to quit because you get used to winning.
"Winning" is as the player defines it.  There is "winning" the war, "winning" the fight, "winning" by bombing a spawn camper, the list goes on. 

Personally, that's why I like this game.  I am not held to a specific version of "winning" by the game designer.  I am free to define my own version of "winning".  While I don't appreciate the effects some versions of "winning" people/squads have, I don't want to have someone else tell ME how I should be "winning"....  In other words, it's my $15..   :bolt:
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2016, 08:26:00 AM »
"Winning" is as the player defines it.  There is "winning" the war, "winning" the fight, "winning" by bombing a spawn camper, the list goes on. 

Personally, that's why I like this game.  I am not held to a specific version of "winning" by the game designer.  I am free to define my own version of "winning". 

I agree.  I play to kill the red guys and blow stuff up.  Everything else is window dressing. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Wizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2016, 11:16:40 AM »
C-on Man... don't leave us... where else are ya gonna go and get the chance to kill Wizzy!!! If ya do leave I'll miss our fights together and good luck on what ever you do... <S>

Wizzy :aok :aok :aok
Wizzy
When all else fails, ask someone who knows!

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2016, 03:43:05 AM »
Killed one of his buffs yesterday...and soon after that had my brains all over the cockpit, good news was I could see the wing he shot off thru the bloodsplatter, it floated away like a petal in the wind....I on the other hand, fell like a rock, tied to an anchor,  tied to an elephant, with a rocket tied to his back and pointed towards earth. In other words, my typical landing

Was glad to see he stayed  :aok

Dam Bailey thought u left ur b38 budies on more then u

Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2016, 12:39:18 PM »

This thread was posted for pity.............nothing more..

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2016, 04:17:54 AM »
This thread was posted for pity.............nothing more..

yur mean!