Author Topic: Good Bye AH  (Read 21544 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Good Bye AH
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2016, 07:28:48 AM »
Could we like stop posting in this thread now. Tired of seeing it.

K bye
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2016, 08:59:44 AM »

K bye

K ...we will stop posting in this thread now so you don't have to see it.  :D
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2016, 09:01:01 AM »
...ya like it's soooooo hard not to click the link..... awww damn! what am I doing in here?

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2016, 09:08:59 AM »
why is this thread always at the top?  no matter how many times i post it keeps coming up.  :bhead

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2016, 10:38:43 AM »
YOU STILL HERE :bhead
LET THE DOORKNOB HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA :bolt:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 10:42:01 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2016, 11:19:49 AM »
An entire week of fighting 2 countries, who won't fight each other is getting old, so I wish you all farewell after this weekend is up.

I even tried switching to nits this week to try and invoke a rook/nit fight.
Porked AA to 0%, white-flagged a town and 2 v-bases, but could not get a single nit to assist in taking a rook field.
"We're not fighting rooks" was the nit reply.

AH unresponsive to requests to scrub/repair maps with undefendable strats.
AH unresponsive to bringing back a map everyone liked.

Good bye.
I remember getting all worked up about that sort of thing a decade and change ago. Trends like that come and go
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2016, 05:18:34 PM »

K bye

No.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2019, 12:08:50 AM »
Kriskros you still around? :p

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2019, 10:12:58 AM »
I didn’t read the full thread.

In the last week this is the third “active” player that has posted leaving the game. I know of three others that have went quietly due to poor game play. These are not players that run around sneaking a base or bail the minute a red guy gets near them. Two of them are like bulldogs when they decide to take a base no matter the amount of life’s it takes.
And I agree with the OP,  since the week of Christmas it has been a double dar on both sides of the bish front. There has been no change at all. Hell I don’t even log on anymore after 4pm. It’s pointless for some one that likes to fight in planes.
You guys that brag about “that’s just more targets to kill” I do not see you switching for the fights. Most of you that say that are in 51s k4s and tempys hovering over the attackers of the base swooping in for kills on the few and very planes trying to defend the base.
I agree there are things Htc could do to mitigate the hording from any and all sides. Haven’t seen the first change of it so apparently it does not bother them much so I doubt any chances are near for game play stabilization. I guess when the MA gets to 50 player average at prime time and they are all hovering at there bases at 20k and flying perk bombers at 35k maybe you guys will see changes. Unfortunately it will be to late.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2019, 10:14:50 AM »

In the last week this is the third “active” player that has posted leaving the game.

Look at the posting date. This is three years old.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2019, 10:16:24 AM »
first time in ages the bish have been pegged back and they're quitting hahaha classic
 :cheers:
O it’s not for the last year all weekend and most week nights it’s the rooks and nits attacking g the bish,because the bish horded both countries lol

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2019, 10:36:39 AM »
This is getting real old, real fast. This game has turned to junk and is not improving. 2 countries attack 1 country ruining gameplay for 1/3 of the player base. HTC gives 0% care about it. The only recourse is to quit funding this trainwreck.

There is one other option.
Everyone leave the country being ganged and go to the two countries not being ganged.
Attacking totally empty space does get boring after a while.

Since I am unable to play at the moment I have no idea what map is up. But I do know one thing. The larger maps while an asset when there were much more number paying are now a detriment to game play. Makes it hard to not fight when space is limited and there is no place else to go. Maps in rotation should perhaps be mandated by the numbers on. The larger the average player base. The larger the maps.
Hypothetically speaking. if there were only 9 players that played the game. Would you really want or need a 50 base map?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2019, 10:51:24 AM »
Reading this thread makes me sad. I'm sorry I left bish and you don't win as many maps anymore. I can see why you want to quit because you get used to winning.
One thing for sure.  If you’re near a field or a cv it will be lost.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »

Look at the posting date. This is three years old.
Still valid and up to date as per Jan 1 2019

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2019, 11:01:41 AM »

In the last week this is the third “active” player that has posted leaving the game. I know of three others that have went quietly due to poor game play. These are not players that run around sneaking a base or bail the minute a red guy gets near them. Two of them are like bulldogs when they decide to take a base no matter the amount of life’s it takes.
And I agree with the OP,  since the week of Christmas it has been a double dar on both sides of the bish front. There has been no change at all. Hell I don’t even log on anymore after 4pm. It’s pointless for some one that likes to fight in planes.
You guys that brag about “that’s just more targets to kill” I do not see you switching for the fights. Most of you that say that are in 51s k4s and tempys hovering over the attackers of the base swooping in for kills on the few and very planes trying to defend the base.
I agree there are things Htc could do to mitigate the hording from any and all sides. Haven’t seen the first change of it so apparently it does not bother them much so I doubt any chances are near for game play stabilization. I guess when the MA gets to 50 player average at prime time and they are all hovering at there bases at 20k and flying perk bombers at 35k maybe you guys will see changes. Unfortunately it will be to late.

Here is a screen shot from the 29th. Yellow is Bish, Purple are Knights, and Green are Rooks. COunt the bases that the Rooks have. Sure looks like we were ganging the Bish there. Knights needed 3 or 4 bases to win the map and they wouldnt attack the Bish. Bish on the other hand would grab a Knit base now and then.