Author Topic: Resupply of Towns in the MA.  (Read 4963 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Re: Resupply of Towns in the MA.
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2016, 02:18:18 PM »
IIRC, when Patton would make his pushes, they would say 10 support troops to every front line troop. Before you flame this one to death, my source was a solder and officer under Patton.

Thank god we do not need 10 M3 drivers with supplies for every picking pony in the air. :banana:
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2016, 02:24:43 PM »

Thank god we do not need 10 M3 drivers with supplies for every picking pony in the air. :banana:

Yeah! Thank god we don't need 10 guys running supplies to HQ just because one guy.....

Oh crap...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2016, 02:25:50 PM »

Yeah! Thank god we don't need 10 guys running supplies to HQ just because one guy.....

Oh crap...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It made me laugh out loud... see the signature line.

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2016, 03:57:28 PM »
If this discussion is to persuade Hitech with regards to AH3 and the town. AH3 as of now has two types of towns. A standard town associated to Small and Medium airfields. A very large town as part of a Very Large Airfield. You can play with these offline by downloading the latest alpha and installing it. And then see the new HQ, strats and AAA field that protects the HQ in the online alpha arenas. The AAA field has 9 batteries of 7 88mm.

If it is for the current AH2, Hitech can change pounds of bombs to destroy objects, amount of time to regenerate, and what percentage of the town down will be needed to capture it. I think the M3 resupply ability is hard coded into the last AH2 build. If you are simply trying to keep furballs over a field going, I've watch the M3 resupply cause field captures to drag on for hours while the furballers furball away the whole time. 

So which are you guys trying to persuade Hitech to change?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
IIRC, when Patton would make his pushes, they would say 10 support troops to every front line troop. Before you flame this one to death, my source was a solder and officer under Patton.

who said anyone was talking about war? We are playing a game here, different rules.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2016, 07:09:03 PM »
I'd rather lose the map than sit in a truck and dodge trees.

To each his own. You won't catch me in a resupply truck.

I'm glad you guys can convince yourselves that something so boring is fun. I wish I had that skill, it would come in handy at work.
Find a road and you wont have to dodge them. If you dont know what im talking about then I pitty you. Its fun finding roads.

Until you try what we do in a gv you cant truly knock it.
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2016, 07:14:31 PM »
I'm glad you enjoy driving resupply trucks and planes.

This is a ww2 game. Let's get cooks, janitors, and carpenters in ah too then.

Like supply truck and plane drivers, those were part of war too right?
sadly BuckShot has had his head up his rear for so long the lack of oxygen has caused serious brain damage. Prayers man hope you can recover :bolt:

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »
who said anyone was talking about war? We are playing a game here, different rules.

You should make a cartoon of you trolling everything I say on this forum.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2016, 08:33:30 PM »
Hit the "training strat" and then hit the barracks where the suppliers are upping from.

It's really that simple.

I watched guys bang thier heads against the wall at 90 for hours while the "training strat" sat unattacked.............so I attacked it with a few others and then hit the barracks at 88.

90 magically became rook a few minutes later.

People need to adjust to the enemy because what didn't work 26 times likely won't work the 27th.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2016, 09:17:02 PM »
You should make a cartoon of you trolling everything I say on this forum.

No, I only point out the "stupidities" I see in the game in my cartoons. You still want one?  :devil

The point I was trying to make.... for those sitting in the slow section.... is we are playing a game here war is a whole different ball game and is played by a far different set of rules. Comparing this game to war is like comparing a top chef with a kid who flips burgers at McDonalds. Whole different thing.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:19:44 PM by The Fugitive »

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2016, 09:35:19 PM »
So, no cartoon then? I guess I will settle for your next troll.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2016, 06:01:08 AM »
No, I only point out the "stupidities" I see in the game in my cartoons. You still want one?  :devil

The point I was trying to make.... for those sitting in the slow section.... is we are playing a game here war is a whole different ball game and is played by a far different set of rules. Comparing this game to war is like comparing a top chef with a kid who flips burgers at McDonalds. Whole different thing.
Captain obvious to the rescue :old:

Its not warrrr :rofl

It is a game based off of a simulated war you pootard

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

The point I was trying to make.... for those sitting in the slow section....

Do you often find yourself saying this? Are you frequently sitting by yourself? This self righteous I am more intellectual than you a person I have never met, because I don't like your game play, might be affecting your life. Maybe it is time for you to make a change this year. Do you honestly enjoy being this person? At this point it has become sad for me to watch.

Here is my proposal: 1) I quit baiting you, at this point it has become more of a chore than I want to pursue in life. 2) You quit trolling me.

I understand that second part is going to be hard, but you can do it... I will be doing the #1 part in a show of solidarity and support for you.

Think about it and get back to me.  :salute

Offline GOODBYE

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2016, 01:52:34 PM »
It's always good to see that the bickering has never stopped

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2016, 03:33:39 PM »
Do you often find yourself saying this? Are you frequently sitting by yourself? This self righteous I am more intellectual than you a person I have never met, because I don't like your game play, might be affecting your life. Maybe it is time for you to make a change this year. Do you honestly enjoy being this person? At this point it has become sad for me to watch.

Here is my proposal: 1) I quit baiting you, at this point it has become more of a chore than I want to pursue in life. 2) You quit trolling me.

I understand that second part is going to be hard, but you can do it... I will be doing the #1 part in a show of solidarity and support for you.

Think about it and get back to me.  :salute

No, I only point things out like that to those who seem to need it and you are running very high on that list at the moment.

Any one who knows me knows I'm only here to help. Some take the help, others don't. It's all up to you. You don't have to read what I type, again your choice.