Author Topic: "Hog Wild"  (Read 614 times)

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
"Hog Wild"
« on: December 29, 2015, 10:49:44 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP3e0d7J7Kk

Just two separate engagements on a flight.  Highlights the general awesomeness of being a Hog Pilot, lol. Tried some new film techniques (for me) and first film on my new pc. :)

:salute

-HW-

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: "Hog Wild"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:21:36 AM »
Nice film Hollywood, thanks for posting.  Also, salute PotsNpans  :salute  definitely looked like a great fight.  :joystick:

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:02:15 PM »
Nice flying! On the first I have a hard time holding my plane steady for the shot in a rope. Morfiend calls it the old man grip! Us old guys get to excited being that close to a kill and we start yanking the stick all over the place!  LOL!

Potnpans is pretty god in the hog, been running into him more often in it. He has always been an overshoot master. You did well staying with him. You did dive out more than I would have to set up the merge. Tough to tell your speed before the dive (one of the reasons I prefer the AH films over youtube), but you may have needed that much of a dive.

Good film, especially with the voice overs to point out what you were doing and why.

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »
Thanks Chilli!, Fugitive.  I was trying out some new film techniques.. I plan to make the next one more cinematic. 

And definitely a big  :salute to potNpans.  He's always a good fight, and usually more than I can handle.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 03:47:38 PM »
Definitely a great fight with Pots. He came to the Hell Hounds to gain a wee bit more knowledge on the f4s. I think he's there. He's a great wingman too. We did a rare 2 on 2 the other day. It was unbelievable good communication.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 09:01:58 AM »
Great film and nice flying!! Loved the rope in the beginning and was a good fight you worked your way out of!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 04:03:38 AM »
Great Fight great video great commentary :salute :cheers: almost makes me want to try that big Bird
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait