Author Topic: Beta 1  (Read 8163 times)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Beta 1
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2016, 01:44:09 PM »
Tested to press 'home' in the TBM and now the head position issue is gone, default position is were is should be so i dont know why it happen the first time.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »
Hitech,

Is it possible when you spawn into a manned gun that if you have checked "Auto check Mode at start of flight", manned guns get Mode 2 like vehicles?

Also "Force Feedback" is enabled by default.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2016, 05:00:20 PM »
I have the same problem and it is kind of annoying, could be i am just missing something somewhere.

I am having the same issue, but it happens on all arena's.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2016, 05:54:37 PM »
I logged into Melee Arena as a Rook.  I was placed at V6, chose an M Jug and took off?  P51 skins started to auto download, no problems.

It was night time.  Flew about half an hour.  I am very impressed.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2016, 11:26:10 PM »
It seems engine sound volume  changes from plane to plane.  I'm either turning it down or up because I can't hear the engines.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2016, 12:15:07 AM »
Since I have been using a high thin layer of cirrus clouds on my terrain, I've been seeing large dark grey reflection images of the drone icons and the cirrus themselves on the cockpit plex. If I roll the plane, it looks like I'm sliding a giant shadow across the view area on top of the terrain. the left to right straight shadow line can be slid across the terrain. I'm holding it in place for the screen capture of the giant icon reflection letters. 

Lower left corner dark grey reflection of the 4.5k 109 from the top center of the screen shot.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2016, 05:49:22 AM »
CraterMA, TT area, I was driving the M4 76mm version (still missing a muzzle brake) while also updating another program (Photoshop through Creative Cloud not that it matters). When the update finished AHIII Beta minimized for just a short moment and I re-entered. The tread sounds, and the sounds of the sod tearing could no longer play. After a little driving I backed up and the sounds returned briefly, and then would only play at random times.

The Crater area seems to be non-optimal for frame rates.

Gun fire sometimes drops frame rates, though I think it is the playback of the reload sound of the maingun that is causing the largest drop in frames 2-4 fps.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2016, 08:12:04 AM »
Its probably a bit late to mention it, but anyway.  What I find counter intuitive  in the graphic settings, is that the top 2 sliders you move them to the left for faster FR's however the environment slider you have to move it to the right.

just saying.
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2016, 08:19:14 AM »
I sometimes see the environment slider causing a loss in frame rates that you do not regain by moving the slider off again, unless you are in the tower or land your sortie.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.