Author Topic: To My Fellow Rooks  (Read 388 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
To My Fellow Rooks
« on: January 28, 2016, 07:17:19 AM »
So sorry about the vox problem.  My joystick had a button that I used to talk on range that kept intermittently going to ground creating awful feedback over the vox.  I kept thinking I had it fixed then it would suddenly come back again the next day or next sortie.  The button is deactivated till I get it replaced.

Offline TJsweet

• Copper Member
Re: To My Fellow Rooks
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 09:24:17 PM »
No problem man, it happens. :cool:
WashOut
FSO--JG54

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 02:33:25 AM »
By any chance are you running an HDMI cable from your HD graphics card to your TV so that you can use the speakers at the same time a headset with a microphone?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 04:55:32 AM »
By any chance are you running an HDMI cable from your HD graphics card to your TV so that you can use the speakers at the same time a headset with a microphone?

No on this Bustr.

What happened, best I can tell, the bad switch would turn on randomly. I use team speak as well to communicate with squad members.  If switch was on at the same I activated teamspeak a bad squeal would transmit over Range.  I deactivated the bad button and the problem has went away.

Now the big problem is to get this old brain to remember the Range vox is on a new button.