Author Topic: Eny  (Read 10329 times)

Offline AusMedic

• Zinc Member
Eny
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:14:33 PM »
Can someone explain to me what is Eny and why do we have it? Doesn't seem fair to have it just because the other countries don't have the numbers. :bhead

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Eny
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:24:02 PM »
It dosn't seem fair that your country has more players then all the others.

HiTech

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:00:49 PM »
Easy fix.... help the lower number side.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »

HiTech

:rofl

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 03:11:20 PM »
I love when we have low numbers lol. I get more kills and more perk points. I'm usually in the F4U-1 so that's a full stomach of perk points. Btw I notice whoever the winning team is, they always seem to have the higher numbers lol. Idiots switch for free perks? I get that amount of perks in 1 sortie lol. Also I've known some guys switch to that side, leave their computer on and go to sleep so they can get the free perks lmao. I enjoy a good laugh about ENY.  :salute
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 03:20:21 PM »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 04:41:00 PM »

HiTech

than

But seriously, ENY needs to have more punch.  It's a great concept, but doesn't seem to do much balancing.  IF you know your aircraft, you can find a cheap replacement that's just as good.  JMHO.

...oh, except for the tools-in-jets problem. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:53:36 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 07:31:47 PM »
than

But seriously, ENY needs to have more punch.  It's a great concept, but doesn't seem to do much balancing.  IF you know your aircraft, you can find a cheap replacement that's just as good.  JMHO.

What's wrong with us tools in jets  :neener:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »
than

Oh please no.   ENY kills so many good fights as it is coming on too soon with too few players...
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 11:10:37 PM »
Oh please no.   ENY kills so many good fights as it is coming on too soon with too few players...

Agreed.  There should be a max population limit before ENY sets in.  Maybe there is, and doesn't work.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 02:02:29 AM »
than

The numbers in recent year were as balanced as I ever remember in the past 15 years. EU night time at least.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 06:47:15 AM »
Vraciu, I respectfully disagree. Even when there are fewer players, ENY should kick in. 6 against 2 is not different than 100 against 50.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 07:31:18 AM »
Yesterday there 9 Rooks versus 32 Knights and 32 Bishop . Then the numbers jumped up to 56 Bishop and 48 Knights. A small portion were Rooks switching with hopes of getting free perk points with an impending war win and the rest just raged logged in the face of base loss after base loss. In just logged on this morning and again 8 Rooks versus 30 Bishop and 28 Knights. I frankly could care less about the side unbalance the perk points are awesome when we are outnumbered like that. The glass is half full and it's best we just try to find the positive in every situation. Thanks for the perkies Bishop/Knight :banana: 0Rick and I defended a base well over an hour agaist a handful of enemy players. Him resupping town which was close to our spawn point and me bombing M3's / T34's/M4's/Ostwinds and killing F4's launching from mind you a CV they had right by the base. Finally after an hour or so we got 2 more Rooks to join in and we kept the base. With that said it is great action and always somewhere to defend when we are outnumbered like that. If your an adrenaline junky like myself then 6 to 1 odds are much more fun and it pays well too :bolt:
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 07:33:45 AM »
Might it be beneficial if switching to the low numbers side offered some sort of award such as a small amount of perks? It might encourage more to switch to balance the side, since right now the only reward of switching is to fly a P-51.

A stipulation could be put in place to only award points if the side is in X percentage of deficit to the other sides.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 07:51:10 AM »
Might it be beneficial if switching to the low numbers side offered some sort of award such as a small amount of perks? It might encourage more to switch to balance the side, since right now the only reward of switching is to fly a P-51.

A stipulation could be put in place to only award points if the side is in X percentage of deficit to the other sides.

Some folks always want more handouts. To those I just say stay and take your punishment.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)