Author Topic: Vox  (Read 518 times)

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Vox
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:16:01 AM »
Three of us showed on channel, tried changing channels several times.  All three of us showed on channel, made adjustments to volume etc.

Rude, Toad and myself could not hear one another.  We tried 101, 144, 145 and 120.....dint work.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Vox
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:19:36 AM »
Yep.

I have my Voice set up exactly the same as it is in AH2 but it doesn't work in the beta. I switched back and forth between AH2 and AH3 and it works in 2 but not 3.

Same with Rude.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »
What arena?

HiTech

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:18:12 AM »
Melee Hitech

I'd post DxDiag but it says it's exceeds size limit.

As Toad said worked fine in AHII.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:14:28 AM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 01:03:13 PM »
Just went into Melee and did a radio check with Dolby. It's working now.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 03:55:04 PM »
Mine's not working in Melee either. I tried tuning to myself and still nothing. Works fine in AH2.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.