Author Topic: C ing and H ing  (Read 485 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
C ing and H ing
« on: February 04, 2016, 02:07:47 PM »
Who knows after 11 years of playing this will get me banned, for sure will get locked for rules violation.
Every day I see people accused of C   ing and   H    ing   or pulling or wiggling cords. It really does get tiresome so
my question is why doesn't Dale address this? Explain how it can or cannot happen? Seems it always get hushed up and threads locked with no
explanation other than  see rule so and so. HTC people are leaving this game because it will not be addressed in the open and cleared up for everyone.
When no explanation are forth coming from HTC it just confirms that it is happening and HTC will not publicly address it. Sorry but that is the truth so put a sticky up  how cord pulling does or does not work, explain how you control or handle the C....ers and   H......ers.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
Re: C ing and H ing
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 02:20:30 PM »
I, too, have been giving serious consideration to leaving because of the fact that certain issues get stopped in their tracks, and the situation continues unabated. I will wait for AH3 to go live, and if the issues continue, I will leave, and no amount of addiction to this game will bring me back.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 02:21:19 PM »
I have only seen like 5 people who cheated in the last 8 years...what do you consider cheating? Spying?

A lot of people claimed Skyrr and such use lag switchs, aim bot and stuff...if so it didn't help much.

A lot are just paranoid, or need an excuse as to why they lose.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 02:22:47 PM »
Choking... and... Hating?

Pure Cane Sugar?  From Ha-motha-hawking-waii?  Sweetened by the sun?

The people that are butthurt about you killing them aren't going to read a sticky... I mean, if you're routinely getting accused or warping or stuttering, you need to look into it... but if it's just people that DieAndCry, just... I dunno...

Be like Powers Booth...

[img width= height=]http://s11.postimg.org/tv54gni77/Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg[/img]
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 02:28:26 PM »
Being called a cheater or hacker is a compliment in here.  :banana:

I've had a few people call me it before when I got lucky or they were just not paying attention. Some people can only explain away their own suckage by saying the other guy cheats. Don't sweat the small stuff.

There is a player on the Knight side that claims you're a Bish spy if you move a CV towards a Bish base to help with a capture. He's done it to me a few times. Paranoia runs deep in some people.
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 02:32:46 PM »
The reason are fairly straight forward.

1. First, describing what we do to prevent hacking only helps those who wish to cheat.

2. We can not really talk publicly about any one person we banned or what they did ..... It's a company privacy issue with the customers.

3. We DO look into every complainant people send to us along with lots of other stuff which only we know about.

4. Of all the complaints and films we review I think I can count on 1 hand the number of times the film showed someone was cheating. Most of the time we ban a person long before any player has complained about them.

5. The accusations and rumors hurt are far worse than any cheating.

6. No matter what we say how, or how many times we say it , things like cord pulling don't work, people will always want to blame there loss on something other than skill.

7. The only thing we try hide is what we do to protect the game from cheating.

8. As always we take cheating and hacking very, very seriously. Anyone found to be hacking is banned from the game for good, and we do our very best to keep them off the system.

HiTech
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:48:59 PM by Skuzzy »