Author Topic: Beta 3 patch 4 suggestion  (Read 352 times)

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
Beta 3 patch 4 suggestion
« on: February 07, 2016, 12:42:05 AM »
When you get into staged missions, it would be great to see a clock in the tower counting down to the mission launch....  Otherwise, you just sit there wondering what's going on.  If there is a clock, then I'm not seeing it, not obvious.....    :D
Uncle Fred

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Beta 3 patch 4 suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 01:06:16 PM »
During the alpha mission testing we got a text buffer countdown. Has that been discontinued? Or are you asking for a new object that shows you a visual constant count down till launch?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Beta 3 patch 4 suggestion
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 01:17:59 PM »
doesn't it show you the clock/timer countdown beside each mission?

if I recall correctly, I remember seeing the countdowns for when each listed mission will start?or was I just seeing things?

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC