Author Topic: For the love of God . . .  (Read 5692 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: For the love of God . . .
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 03:11:27 PM »
Bizman my understanding is that the program looks at the amount of deflection within a time period. It's adjusted for speed to trigger at a percentage above stall speed.

You may be right, I know nothing about coding and such. Him having calibrated a smaller area than he's actually using just popped into my mind when I went offline to test how easily I could get that message. At least in my case I had to go to the extremities. No matter how fast I wobbled the stick within half of its trajectory I couldn't get the message to appear.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 03:26:46 PM »
I can lock up using one axis with partial deflections. Roll seems easier than pitch but that may be ergonomics. Two axis at the same time seems to trigger it faster.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2016, 01:36:01 AM »
The only other solution is that the USB ports are the issue. Well, that or Randy's flying.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2016, 03:15:32 PM »
Powered USB hub cleared up my issues

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.