Author Topic: Beta 14 Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Beta 14 Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »
Upped a k4 in the waffle arena for a custom event. Upon start up, white smoke appeared inside by the rudder pedals. Only model so far I've seen happen
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2016, 11:16:53 PM »
Hitech,

I've played beta for a couple of days now. I set the field of view to 106. The view looks downward when you are sitting back in the cockpit. When you toggle default view as a button, it goes back to a zoomed in, more level view. However, you cannot zoom further back to get a wider view at that angle. Plus, when ever you use the view hat switch, it goes back to the original look down view. Is there any way you could make it to where you can make the default view further back in the cockpit and save it that way? I noticed that you simply cannot adjust the default view like you can in AH2 by hitting F10 at a preferred distance and height.

Please change the engine sounds. Use a different sound pack for the engine sounds. The guns sound good. The outside sounds of another's engine sounds absolutely georgeous, but the internal sounds relate to a lawn mower.   

In the custom arena, there was no selection for gondolas in the 109s. The fuel loadouts were invisible. Maybe it was just the map...

I also think you should consider using hard smooth textures for the hanger just like you have it in the MA now. Think of how Halo3 looks compared to Halo4 and 5.  The halo 3 textures were smooth and define. I think that type of structure is very realistic. Personally, I think you should keep the hanger exactly how it is now in AH.

:salute

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2016, 12:51:09 AM »
For our custom arena, we were in waffle, which is a ww1 style.
I found that rockets on the 38 couldn't be taken off, much led on. His might be the fact that it's a forward Felix but then all the bomb options are available
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2016, 12:54:40 AM »
This is hardly a bug but an issue I think should be addressed. I've been driving around on the crater map in a Panzer and hitting trees. I have yet to make it through one of the big thick trunked trees which make sense. It's the small trees that should be more consistent. About 20% can be driven over but most cannot. In some case overhanging branches will stop the tank even if the trunk isn't hit. It seems all or most small trees should go down when struck by a tank. I'm assuming the goal is to be as realistic as possible. Also it would nice to be able to predict which trees we can drive over and which we cannot.

One issue I think may be a bug is occasionally I will hit and isolated tree, be stopped dead, and not be able to back away. It's like the tree has an unbreakable grip on the tank.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2016, 12:59:26 AM »
See rule #2
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:14:31 AM by hitech »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2016, 01:15:47 AM »
See rule #2
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:14:13 AM by hitech »
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2016, 01:40:58 AM »
See rule #2
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:14:02 AM by hitech »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2016, 08:19:22 AM »
When using a custom arena, my mic was at the same settings as ah2, where people can hear my voice. In the custom arena, my voice would be quiet, readjusted, where it sounded good, and then the voice dropped off to be almost unhearable
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2016, 10:47:30 AM »
fps has doubled from earlier beta, gone from  4-6 fps to 11-14 albeit everything turned off

Only issue I had in-game was spawning my m18 into the lower branches of a tree about 10 ft up. 
Would have been a great ambush position if gun would depress more.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2016, 11:58:05 AM »
As a bug in Beta i noticed some odd flashing as i was flying. Almost like flash bulbs going off at time.
In CraterMA i found a bug in the Terrain that blocks you from getting out of the VH. there's like an invisible wall all around the VH. I included film.
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2016, 01:14:17 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho