Author Topic: Zuckerberg  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Zuckerberg
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2016, 05:22:11 PM »
Did you guys see Spotlight?

I didn't.  Is it any good?

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 05:34:21 PM »
It's like no toejam the best movie of 2015. At least.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2016, 05:47:53 PM »
It won a medal, I mean a ribbon, I mean a statue.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 09:16:41 PM »
Facebook bloke is in China to drum up more business.

How much more money does he need :old:

Privileged individual

you ever think that it's no longer the money for him but he still has a company with hundreds of thousands of employees to run?  the majority of his employees arent billionaires.

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 10:17:45 PM »
I think that Zuckerberg and Zack[1234]erberg are perhaps not separate people. . . .  :noid

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 03:15:13 AM »
you ever think that it's no longer the money for him but he still has a company with hundreds of thousands of employees to run?  the majority of his employees arent billionaires.

I think he is a self serving detached individual who thinks he has a right to impose his view on everyone else because he thinks he his right.

He is the bloke who like all the rest of the media elites flaunt their family on "Anti Social network" to the whole world to show solidarity with the masses who are being papauerised by the likes of himself.

by the way if this turd gave me $50000000 I would kiss his bellybutton like the rest of his cronies

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 11:04:53 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:07:48 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 11:59:00 AM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:08:01 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 01:02:11 PM »
I'm with Zack and think that The Zuck is a stooge.  Not because he tries to push his views (which lots of people do, me included), but because what he pushes is harmful leftist pablum.

If Zack's comments had been about the Koch brothers, I suspect Semp would have been fine with them.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 01:07:33 PM »
Facebook startup money came from DARPA and the CIA -- The Stasi could only dream on their citizens informing on themselves.  Social Media is a lie, just like the ocean.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 01:26:46 PM »
I'm with Zack and think that The Zuck is a stooge.  Not because he tries to push his views (which lots of people do, me included), but because what he pushes is harmful leftist pablum.

If Zack's comments had been about the Koch brothers, I suspect Semp would have been fine with them.

in my defense I am more with rolling rock brothers.

semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 01:47:35 PM »
Here's a story for Zack's appreciation.

In September, 2015, the President of China, Xi Jinping, was to visit Obama in Washington DC.  His first stop on American soil, though, was Redmond, Washington for a multiple-day extravaganza of high-profile events and meetings.  (This was interpreted by some as a slight, since he could have done it on his way back instead of relegating the Obama meeting to secondary status.)

CEO's from Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Google, Boeing, IBM, GM, Berkshire Hathaway, Starbucks, Hyatt, Pepsi, Honeywell, Dupont, Disney, Cisco, and Dow were invited and attended.  Chinese CEO's from Baidu, Lenovo, Bank of China, and Alibaba were invited and attended.  Various political figures, such as former Secretary of State and National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger and former Treasury Secretary and top Wall Street croniest Hank Paulson, attended.

During the event, Xi invited many of these Billionaires and Leaders of Men to one-on-one meetings, but Zuckerberg was not invited to a meeting.

The event culminated with a private dinner for Xi at the estate of Bill Gates, and the next day, Xi flew to Washington DC to meet Obama.

Zuckerberg and his wife flew to DC, too, and were able to attend the associated state dinner at the White House, where they sat next to Obama.

There, Zuckerberg asked Xi in Mandarin if Xi would do him and his pregnant wife, Priscilla Chan, the honor of giving their expected baby an honorary Chinese name.

Xi's reply:  "No.  That would be too much responsibility."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:49:32 PM by Brooke »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 01:55:05 PM »
my name is Paul, I was named after Paul McCartney since i was born in 1964.  my youngest is named James Paul.  was gonna name him James Paul McCartney but my exwife complained.  it's just a fricking name.

semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
My middle name is "Paul"!

We are related!

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2016, 02:04:30 PM »
I have wondered why some tech billionaires have such impractical views regarding socioeconomic systems.  I think it might be because they skipped from larval college stage directly to winged billionaire stage without going through the formative pupal stage, where one works at normal jobs for a while and experiences how the real world works.