Author Topic: Gunsight Alpha slider fun...I've seen the light!  (Read 2051 times)

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: Gunsight Alpha slider fun...I've seen the light!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2016, 02:53:50 AM »
In both AH2 and beta16 do the following.

1. - From beta16 sights folder copy MKII.bmp and MKII.mil to the AH2 sights folder.
2. - Set both game versions to a FOV of 106.
3. - In both game versions pick the spit16 and to it pick the MKII.bmp gunsight.
4. - In both game versions spawn the spit16 on a runway. Then use a ruler to measure the un-zoomed diameter of the ring projection of MKII.bmp. Both should be .75 inch.

If your gunsight reflector plate glass in beta16 seems a bit dark, your 12 noon light is probably a bit dark. Up your gamma by 1-4 which should clear the reflector plate and make 12 noon more real life like. Beta16 may even feel more like AH2 where the reflector plate is much less dark. Waffle inserted a mask file that shows the projector barrel top reflected in the glass which will darken your view port if your gamma is too low.

Waffle could always put back the mask file with his grimy finger prints smeared all over your reflector plate....... :O
I will take a screen shot of AH2 and beta 16 and show you the differences between the gunsight sizes.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2