Author Topic: What are you doing, Abu Hajaar??  (Read 597 times)

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
What are you doing, Abu Hajaar??
« on: April 29, 2016, 04:24:40 AM »
In the following link, you'll find a GoPro video found on the body of an ISIS member killed during an assault against Peshmerga fighters.

Contrary to other videos brought online by ISIS "PR service", it shows the high degree of amateurism and confusion amongst ISIS troops.

The vid is edited (nothing graphic) and captioned in english.

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/international/une-attaque-ratee-de-daech-filmee-a-la-gopro-video-5722109c35708ea2d4f8d473

I know that it's bad to rejoice about the death of human beings (even those ISIS *****), but it was really hard for me to refrain from chuckling. I can see a lot of new memes in the near future...
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: What are you doing, Abu Hajaar??
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 05:24:56 AM »
And they ended up getting killed?? How surprising..
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Re: What are you doing, Abu Hajaar??
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:39:16 PM »
In the following link, you'll find a GoPro video found on the body of an ISIS member killed during an assault against Peshmerga fighters.

Contrary to other videos brought online by ISIS "PR service", it shows the high degree of amateurism and confusion amongst ISIS troops.

The vid is edited (nothing graphic) and captioned in english.

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/international/une-attaque-ratee-de-daech-filmee-a-la-gopro-video-5722109c35708ea2d4f8d473

I know that it's bad to rejoice about the death of human beings (even those ISIS *****), but it was really hard for me to refrain from chuckling. I can see a lot of new memes in the near future...

I see you and I share some facebook pages...

I could not stop laughing. This was the most absurd thing I've seen in quite some time, but it's not at all unusual for what I've seen from these idiots.