Author Topic: I was just hunting....  (Read 938 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
I was just hunting....
« on: May 31, 2016, 03:06:37 PM »
For old posts covering the topic "Whining about runners".... and CREAMO kept popping up.  Anyone know whatever happened to CREAMO?  Best BB poster ever! :aok
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: I was just hunting....
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 03:32:46 PM »
You must not have anything else to do
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 03:46:10 PM »
Tumor.   You were never this "vocal" until about a year ago.   This is not the h same Tumor that I used to horse around with on Green text, vox or range vox.   What happened man?    Completely serious.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »
You must not have anything else to do

my guess is there aren't any fights, nor maybe other players in the arena right now.  :noid

:rofl

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 04:00:30 PM »
my guess is there aren't any fights, nor maybe other players in the arena right now.  :noid

:rofl

there's 120 players and some pretty good fights right now.  and before you start, yes I know back in the day there was bogies like fireflies and nobody ho'd and horded.  it was all 1v1 fights.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 04:08:18 PM »
I'm in the MA right now. If you can't find a fight, you ain't trying!
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 04:08:47 PM »
Tumor.   You were never this "vocal" until about a year ago.   This is not the h same Tumor that I used to horse around with on Green text, vox or range vox.   What happened man?    Completely serious.

Ya, same Tumor.

I DO have a lot of time!  Retired from Mil, did contractor work for a few years... then Grandpa's dementia started going bad, not that it's ever anything but bad.  SOOOoooooo, quit the job and, that's what I do, full time, live-in, no pay, not really.  He's a good man, promised him a very long time ago he'd never have to bother with the old folks home and I stand by my word.  Doc say's physically, he's got 10yrs in him (he's 90... good grief).   

And I WAS vocal  over at the O'club, until it became the land of Utopian Rainbow's and Unicorns monitored by an iron fisted dictator.  Got boring, so...k bye.  As for the game, I'm in and out.  I'll play hard for awhile, then find something a little... different.  ARMA(3 right now) or KerbalSP are fun.  Some folks are trying to drag me into Star Citizen, I'm just not into space b'dassry.  Might look at the FPS though.

This though... is fun, the BB I mean.  IF I'm not smiling, or laughing as I read/type, I'm off doing something else, because getting bent over this foolishness isn't worth it.  So just so ya know, ya that.  I do "try" not to sound mean and nasty. :salute

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 06:19:46 PM »
  Ya, same Tumor.

And I WAS vocal  over at the O'club, until it became the land of Utopian Rainbow's and Unicorns monitored by an iron fisted dictator.  Got boring, so...k bye.  As for the game, I'm in and out.  I'll play hard for awhile, then find something a little... different.  ARMA(3 right now) or KerbalSP are fun.  Some folks are trying to drag me into Star Citizen, I'm just not into space b'dassry.  Might look at the FPS though.

You forgot to mention butterflies and honeysuckles  ;).
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »
Was in the MA earlier...Bish had X3 the players than knights or rooks....still not trying to fight

People upped to defend and they tucked tail to another field....we pushed to their fields and only thing up is an 88...

YEP THIS GAME IS FUN!!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 08:16:55 PM »
For old posts covering the topic "Whining about runners".... and CREAMO kept popping up.  Anyone know whatever happened to CREAMO?  Best BB poster ever! :aok
Ah the FDBs. The golden age of Aces High.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 08:28:53 PM »
Was in the MA earlier...Bish had X3 the players than knights or rooks....still not trying to fight

People upped to defend and they tucked tail to another field....we pushed to their fields and only thing up is an 88...

YEP THIS GAME IS FUN!!!!

Ya, there's a certain element that pride themselves on base taking without having to actually fight for it.  But, this newish Whack-A-Mole routine as a full time endeavor is fairly new.  I mean, there's always been the old NOE, or NOE way into the back country, but, that's difficult, and fun, and causes a ruckus in a good way.  There's always been occasional swipes at undefended bases. Like there's always been group Suicide at an undefended field. (I think the old Shills used to pull that one regular against CV's in AW ( :neener: )).  WW2OL does a good job of avoiding this by taking bases "off the front" so to speak.  You can spawn anywhere, you can drive to a base for 2hrs anywhere, but you can't accomplish anything if it's not in an active combat zone.  The action is funneled pretty well over there... has a lot to do with why I'm here, not there.  I like the bigger sandbox of opportunity.