Author Topic: the lengths some people go...  (Read 17240 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: the lengths some people go...
« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2016, 03:47:25 AM »
  I think it was 2.  I'm almost sure he posted proof of 2.  And I got ya once... awhile back, 192 or 3 maybe.  AND, you let OddCaf and Lefty get ya as well... ick.  I mean, c'mon man.  :neener:

:rofl :aok
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2016, 06:14:00 AM »
Tumor and Vraciu, both you are not helping your reputation here to anyone capable of sight. Reading what you have been posting really is head shake, face palm inducing bile from start to finish. AcesHigh is really the type of game that would benefit greatly if your collective keyboards or hands were hit with a hammer. :salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #332 on: May 31, 2016, 06:40:49 AM »
Tumor and Vraciu, both you are not helping your reputation here to anyone capable of sight. Reading what you have been posting really is head shake, face palm inducing bile from start to finish. AcesHigh is really the type of game that would benefit greatly if your collective keyboards or hands were hit with a hammer. :salute

Oh no.   My pixel reputation!    Whatever shall I do?  /sarc

Spare me.

Personally, I could not possibly care less what a bunch of anonymous, ankle biting, net troll keyboard warriors think of me.  That you are siding with them simply shows you have an agenda bias.   So be it.

I am here to have fun.  I suggest the rest of you do the same.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:44:28 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2016, 06:44:16 AM »
Vraciu I can be swayed by well thought out and impressive discussion. You both have failed to provide such, dipping into the stats pages shows the desperation you are in while dogpiling Fishbait. Why don't you spare us all and borrow my hammer, I'll even let you keep it?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2016, 06:46:00 AM »
Vraciu I can be swayed by well thought out and impressive discussion. You both have failed to provide such, dipping into the stats pages shows the desperation you are in while dogpiling Fishbait. Why don't you spare us all and borrow my hammer, I'll even let you keep it?

(The dogpile has been on Tumor, not Fishbait.)

Fishbait started this with his lies and innuendo.   You failed to see WHY I dipped into the stats page.  Desperation?  No.   It was a direct rebuttal.

(People can call you a liar even when you show them the facts, apparently, and nobody gets riled up over that.   Yet these people are the "gatekeepers" of my "reputation"?   SMH.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:50:38 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2016, 06:51:11 AM »
You dipped into it for a moment of chest thumping self satisfaction in an attempt to impress us who are reading, nothing more.
There should have been a film attached showing us how you got him on your stats page and in the manner of which you described, that would prove your "facts".
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2016, 06:52:35 AM »
You dipped into it for a moment of chest thumping self satisfaction and to attempt to impress us reading, nothing more.
There should have been a film attached showing us how you got him on your stats page and in the manner of which you described, that would prove you "facts".

No.   He classlessly maligned a pilot who is better than he.  When I pointed it out he became indignant.  I then explained that I knew so firsthand which he denied.    He denied it happened.  Hello?  Hello?   I provided the proof.   

And if I see him again the outcome will be identical, DA, MA, or otherwise.   
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2016, 06:54:36 AM »

No.   He denied it happened.   I provided the proof.   

And if I see him again the outcome will be identical, DA, MA, or otherwise.

I am pleased to see that you are accepting of Fishbait DAing you, but I am at a loss to where you provided the film of said encounter.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2016, 06:59:35 AM »
I am pleased to see that you are accepting of Fishbait DAing you, but I am at a loss to where you provided the film of said encounter.

Posting film of a seal clubbing is undignified.  My ego doesn't need that much (little) stroking. 

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2016, 07:02:35 AM »
Posting film of a seal clubbing is undignified.  My ego doesn't need that much (little) stroking. 

Failure to provide proof + 2nd chest thump = questionable Vraciu credibility

You picked him, you dived down from your perch and picked him while he was fighting someone else didn't you. There wasn't a 1v1 at all was there. You can admit it now, because you have utterly failed simplest of credibility tests.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2016, 07:11:38 AM »
Failure to provide proof + 2nd chest thump = questionable Vraciu credibility

You picked him, you dived down from your perch and picked him while he was fighting someone else didn't you. There wasn't a 1v1 at all was there. You can admit it now, because you have utterly failed simplest of credibility tests.

Whatever you say.    :rolleyes:

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2016, 07:21:01 AM »
I love stats in AH. I wish we could have a battle contest to see who could acheive the highest fighter score next tour. Then we could prove who's style is better in the MA. Or we could have a contest in 1 plane to see who could gain the highest K/D to 100 kills. That would show whos flying style is the most successful in AH. Then we could really put into perspective the idea of realistic flying and skills in the MA.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #342 on: May 31, 2016, 07:26:08 AM »
I love stats in AH. I wish we could have a battle contest to see who could acheive the highest fighter score next tour. Then we could prove who's style is better in the MA. Or we could have a contest in 1 plane to see who could gain the highest K/D to 100 kills. That would show whos flying style is the most successful in AH. Then we could really put into perspective the idea of realistic flying and skills in the MA.

I wish we could drive/funnel the fights some.  More bases than players doesn't make sense to me.

Interesting idea, V.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #343 on: May 31, 2016, 07:40:47 AM »
Based on your history,  I find this interesting.

how so? please elaborate?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2016, 07:47:52 AM »
how so? please elaborate?

You use to advocate for a certain group of people doing exactly what you are saying we don't need.  Your memory can't be that bad.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane