Author Topic: the lengths some people go...  (Read 17212 times)

Offline FishBait

• Copper Member
Re: the lengths some people go...
« Reply #345 on: May 31, 2016, 08:31:42 AM »
1) Because I rarely get to fight B Pony drivers.

Now I remember you!!! :rofl I have to say, your version of the events is creative.

I also remember almost exactly the same situation occurring when I was Fate. In both instances, I gave up alt & e partly purposefully. Partly out of desperation to get you to crawl your cowardly behind out of your ack, and partly to help even the odds a bit in the hope you'd fight. In both cases you refused to fight, hugging your ack like a long lost lover. In both cases you bragged about 'winning' when in fact it was your base ack - and ack alone - that hit me. In both cases you swore up & down to the contrary. The only reason I remember you now is because you went on a tirade on 200 trying to impress everyone with your 'mad skillz' while claiming victory... just like you're doing now.

It's not every day you meet a pathological liar, though I have met a handful over the course of my life, and you fit the mold perfectly. Why someone would expend so much energy making up crap about a video game is beyond me. Maybe that's your way of coping with the stress of pulling down 15K / month :rofl

Anyone who's actually fought me or fought with me knows you're full of it. I routinely salute - in sincere appreciation - those who better me in this game. Those who best me are my teachers. Those who best me on a regular basis are - by & large - my friends here (except Dolby. He's just mean :devil). You, sir (if you can call a 12-year-old sir), are neither. So go ahead & spend the next 2 pages making more stuff up. You have absolutely no idea how transparent your fabrications are.

Why am I not surprised you two are buddies? Tumor simulates WWII combat by targeting AFK pilots while you simulate the war effort with your own homegrown propaganda campaign :rofl. Maybe you'll get lucky in AH3... They might add pamphlets to the payload options. That way you could carpet the entire knit kingdom with fliers that say "I shot down Fishbait".

Good luck in life, kid. You're going to need it.

-== Hell Hounds ==- Official Pooper Scooper

I've got 99 problems, but a HO aint one.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #346 on: May 31, 2016, 09:03:00 AM »
You use to advocate for a certain group of people doing exactly what you are saying we don't need.  Your memory can't be that bad.

I never advocated it.... those were their tactics, not mine. so whats that got to do with this conversation?
let it go, and lets make the game better! dredging up something like that, doesn't help anything no matter how you look at it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:11:32 AM by captain1ma »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #347 on: May 31, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »
Now I remember you!!! :rofl I have to say, your version of the events is creative.

I also remember almost exactly the same situation occurring when I was Fate. In both instances, I gave up alt & e partly purposefully. Partly out of desperation to get you to crawl your cowardly behind out of your ack, and partly to help even the odds a bit in the hope you'd fight. In both cases you refused to fight, hugging your ack like a long lost lover. In both cases you bragged about 'winning' when in fact it was your base ack - and ack alone - that hit me. In both cases you swore up & down to the contrary. The only reason I remember you now is because you went on a tirade on 200 trying to impress everyone with your 'mad skillz' while claiming victory... just like you're doing now.

It's not every day you meet a pathological liar, though I have met a handful over the course of my life, and you fit the mold perfectly. Why someone would expend so much energy making up crap about a video game is beyond me. Maybe that's your way of coping with the stress of pulling down 15K / month :rofl

Anyone who's actually fought me or fought with me knows you're full of it. I routinely salute - in sincere appreciation - those who better me in this game. Those who best me are my teachers. Those who best me on a regular basis are - by & large - my friends here (except Dolby. He's just mean :devil). You, sir (if you can call a 12-year-old sir), are neither. So go ahead & spend the next 2 pages making more stuff up. You have absolutely no idea how transparent your fabrications are.

Why am I not surprised you two are buddies? Tumor simulates WWII combat by targeting AFK pilots while you simulate the war effort with your own homegrown propaganda campaign :rofl. Maybe you'll get lucky in AH3... They might add pamphlets to the payload options. That way you could carpet the entire knit kingdom with fliers that say "I shot down Fishbait".

Good luck in life, kid. You're going to need it.

I thought you were done with this discussion--twice.   :rofl

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

At least you finally admitted two truths:

1) 1 v 1, not a pick or gang by me. 
2) You died with an E advantage.

:aok

Calling someone a liar after doing so for DAYS is the height of hypocrisy.    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:21:50 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #348 on: May 31, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »
I love stats in AH. I wish we could have a battle contest to see who could acheive the highest fighter score next tour. Then we could prove who's style is better in the MA. Or we could have a contest in 1 plane to see who could gain the highest K/D to 100 kills. That would show whos flying style is the most successful in AH. Then we could really put into perspective the idea of realistic flying and skills in the MA.

Oh yeah Big Boy?!!!   Well I picked you and vulched Changeup.  Afterwards, I bought both of you some beers.  The dishwasher at the bar was V.  You kept throwing peanuts in his sink.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #349 on: May 31, 2016, 09:27:16 AM »
wheres that popcorn eating gif, i need it now.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2016, 09:39:39 AM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2016, 09:47:21 AM »
 :uhoh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FishBait

• Copper Member
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2016, 09:56:32 AM »
And if I see him again the outcome will be identical, DA, MA, or otherwise.

"If I see him again" :rofl Are you sh**ting me?

We've been going at this for 2 days now, pretty much in real time, as the bulk of your replies have been within minutes of mine. You know exactly where I'm at.

Do you even read what you type? Every post you make trumps the one before it for pure comic value, and I'm not referring to your failed attempts at being cute.

"If I see him again" ... wow ... you are one piece of work.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2016, 10:01:01 AM »
You know exactly where I'm at.

But you do not know where I am at.

I realize you are desperately trying to save face after losing with a massive E advantage.   How you think a repeat engagement with equal energy states will result in a different outcome is beyond me. 

By all means, continue. 
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline FishBait

• Copper Member
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2016, 10:17:40 AM »
But you do not know where I am at.

I'm figuring either mom's basement, a sanitarium, or in Tumor's loving embrace.

Quote from: Vraciu
I realize you are desperately trying to save face after losing with a massive E advantage.   How you think a repeat engagement with equal energy states will result in a different outcome is beyond me. 

Well, I'm assuming if we DA you won't be hiding in your ack, so there's that. Then again, knowing what I know of you now, I might be jumping to conclusions. Regardless, I'm feeling extra foolhardy at the moment. Go ahead big boy - put me in my place.

I'm ready to DA right now. You just responded to me. Let's do this.

Predicting your excuse-hole to ramp up production in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2016, 10:25:17 AM »
I'm figuring either mom's basement, a sanitarium, or in Tumor's loving embrace.

Well, I'm assuming if we DA you won't be hiding in your ack, so there's that. Then again, knowing what I know of you now, I might be jumping to conclusions. Regardless, I'm feeling extra foolhardy at the moment. Go ahead big boy - put me in my place.

I'm ready to DA right now. You just responded to me. Let's do this.

Predicting your excuse-hole to ramp up production in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

A lie repeated does not make it true.  But please continue. 

My squaddies know where I am.   Needless to say I won't be on AH for several weeks. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:27:18 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline FishBait

• Copper Member
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2016, 10:31:56 AM »
Needless to say I won't be on AH for several weeks.

... one.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:53 AM »
... one.

Let it go, bruh.   You lost.  The pain will fade in time.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2016, 11:38:39 AM »
Waaa...

What a bunch of whiners...

I love the game the way it is.

I get killed more than I kill.

I am always getting myself in situations where I know I'm gonna die and I go in anyway. I'm getting a little better, and I have no desire for ANYONE to change their style of gameplay to make me happy.

I never accuse people of cheating (although I have finally been accused of it myself, so I MUST be getting better)

I love the guys in my squad. They have taught me more in a year than I could have learned in a lifetime by myself. They are great crazy human beings and we have an absolute BLAST getting all toasted (Engage Cannabinoids!!!)  playing this game together.

And I NEVER whine.

Grow up...
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2016, 12:01:05 PM »
Waaa...

What a bunch of whiners...

I love the game the way it is.

I get killed more than I kill.

I am always getting myself in situations where I know I'm gonna die and I go in anyway. I'm getting a little better, and I have no desire for ANYONE to change their style of gameplay to make me happy.

I never accuse people of cheating (although I have finally been accused of it myself, so I MUST be getting better)

I love the guys in my squad. They have taught me more in a year than I could have learned in a lifetime by myself. They are great crazy human beings and we have an absolute BLAST getting all toasted (Engage Cannabinoids!!!)  playing this game together.

And I NEVER whine.

Grow up...

Dude...