Author Topic: Offline Missions  (Read 604 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Offline Missions
« on: June 30, 2016, 02:43:08 AM »
I found this page:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Offline_Missions

And also Sanford's video about how to run Staged Missions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsowev_k1Uc

Are all of the Missions listed still playable with the current version of AHII? Is there such a thing as a duelling mission where you can pick your aeroplane and the aeroplane of your opponent and then have at an AI opponent offline? If not what is the closst thing or does anyone plan on making such a thing?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
Re: Offline Missions
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »
You can make a 1v1, but you have to make another one or modify the mission to change plane type.  The beta version of staged missions seems to work much better than the AHII.  The offline drones in AHII are not aggressive, but they are aggressive in a custom arena.  The Beta drones are aggressive offline.  I can easily make a 1v1 if you tell me what plane types and if you want it for the Beta or AHII.  Also if you want to spawn in the air let me know what altitude.  I can post the mission file so you can modify the plane types. See the staged mission forum also.  Also note that in air spawns don't work in AHII custom arena, but do work offline at least most of the time.  We can use a normal takeoff and than a warp segment in a custom arena for AHII to get to altitude quickly.  In air spawns work well in the beta in custom and offline arenas. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:19:16 PM by mustng2 »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
That's a very kind offer of you sir, as long as it wouldn't take you too long. It would be for AHII because my computer won't run AHIII and I foresee a (possibly long) delay before I can obtain new hardware. I shall send you a PM regarding specifics. Many thanks  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 08:23:29 AM »
Nrshida,
See my post in the staged mission forum.