Author Topic: something wrong  (Read 607 times)

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
something wrong
« on: July 08, 2016, 11:04:02 AM »
The game isn't working right! when attacking a field taken down the auto guns and towering out for troops. end up at the water like we did at certain bases when beta first started. alt F4 to relog. then the clipboard says the arena is closed relog and get back on and the guns I just took down are all back up. try to do it over and the same thing happens. was on the base again took down the guns and a squadmate was ib with troops both of us got discoed again and the guns back up. Just to let you guys know that something is wrong!
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
Re: something wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 11:39:45 AM »
Just tried to bomb. upped Lancs and flew a couple of minutes and got Host Connection lost! anyone else having problems??
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
      • virtual 97th Bomb Group (H)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 12:20:35 PM »
Yes there is some thing very wrong with this map. Earlier I as  Bish, I took out the auto guns at 150, Hit end sortie and ended up at the Bish 88 flak guns in 121. I had to hit Alt F4 to end the game. Logged back on and checked the down time on the auto guns at 150, they were both up. So I tried again and took out both auto guns at 150, hit end sortie and again was put at 121 88 flak guns in TT. Again I had to hit Alt F4 to get out of the game. Logged back in, this time I switched to rook side and went to 150, took tank and knocked out the auto guns, hit end sortie and was put on rooks 122 88 flak guns in TT. Had to hit Alt F4 again to exit out of the game. oldcorps was in game and took out both auto guns at 148 and he too had to hit Alt F4 to exit the game. I went to knights side and went to 149 and and knocked out the auto guns there, hit end sortie and ended up at rooks 122 88 flak guns in TT. Again had to hit Alt F4 to exit the game.
It seems that the map is just resetting it self. My 1st time logged into the game, I checked country status and it read that the map was at 0 days, 0 hours and was set at 45 minutes. The second time I logged into the game, when oldcorps was on, I checked the country status again and this time it read, 0 days, 0hours and 4 minutes. On my thrid time it read 0 days, 0 hours and 1 minte. I think the problem may lay in that the map for some reason is struck on resetting all the time.
ROCKYDOG, yes I did a bombing run, after dropping my bombs I was disco. So IMHO I think the map is struck on the resetting mode.
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 12:30:11 PM »
Just a note,

I finally downloaded 8 patches worth of game to see where it was at.

Fly around friendly strats checking things out, and decided to bail. 

I was stuck over the water in what appeared to be a chute?  Couldnt exit flight, had to hard close the game.

Any chance you can make mouse commander mode a choice, sort of like auto takeoff and things like that?

It is really annoying to pull up your clipboard and have that silly stuff kick in automatically.  It is easier to fly a plane in free mouse mode than try to point a dot somewhere, anyways.

Looks good though!  I wish the reflections also would be seperate to turn off from the inside of plane to the outside (terrain, plane exterior, etc.).

I don't care for how the reflections look in the cockpit glass, but they look great on the outside of the plane, and off the water.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 01:00:43 PM »
Do much flying in blown plex canopies in real life? You quickly ignore the moving patterns in the demands of paying attention to flying. One of the post lighting effects gets rid of it, I think it's the local reflections.

Why not just wish for the old holy grail? Hitech I want a Wonder Woman cockpit...... But, that would be a tad crass even for you Lazerr.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:55:28 PM »
Yes there is some thing very wrong with this map. Earlier I as  Bish,
There's your problem!!!! :bolt:
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 04:06:38 PM »
Huh... really?

Offline 2chance

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 04:16:45 PM »
yea i keep getting booted..and when trying to exit a plane i have to altf4

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 05:04:24 PM »
Sorry Lazerr, this is possibly a good suggestion, but maybe falling on deaf ears at the moment.  Mostly, this thread was formed to report a new bug that has interrupted much of the normal beta testing that has been ongoing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is a toggle command that you can map to turn it on or off.  As I remember, I set it to a mouse button click. 

Also, if you get more than a couple of patches behind, the full beta download may be quicker in the future.  Settings folder from current ahbeta could be copied and saved, you wouldn't lose any settings that way.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 09:47:54 AM »
The game isn't working right! when attacking a field taken down the auto guns and towering out for troops. end up at the water like we did at certain bases when beta first started. alt F4 to relog. then the clipboard says the arena is closed relog and get back on and the guns I just took down are all back up. try to do it over and the same thing happens. was on the base again took down the guns and a squadmate was ib with troops both of us got discoed again and the guns back up. Just to let you guys know that something is wrong!

Yes there is some thing very wrong with this map. Earlier I as  Bish, I took out the auto guns at 150, Hit end sortie and ended up at the Bish 88 flak guns in 121. I had to hit Alt F4 to end the game. Logged back on and checked the down time on the auto guns at 150, they were both up. So I tried again and took out both auto guns at 150, hit end sortie and again was put at 121 88 flak guns in TT. Again I had to hit Alt F4 to get out of the game. Logged back in, this time I switched to rook side and went to 150, took tank and knocked out the auto guns, hit end sortie and was put on rooks 122 88 flak guns in TT. Had to hit Alt F4 again to exit out of the game. oldcorps was in game and took out both auto guns at 148 and he too had to hit Alt F4 to exit the game. I went to knights side and went to 149 and and knocked out the auto guns there, hit end sortie and ended up at rooks 122 88 flak guns in TT. Again had to hit Alt F4 to exit the game.
It seems that the map is just resetting it self. My 1st time logged into the game, I checked country status and it read that the map was at 0 days, 0 hours and was set at 45 minutes. The second time I logged into the game, when oldcorps was on, I checked the country status again and this time it read, 0 days, 0hours and 4 minutes. On my thrid time it read 0 days, 0 hours and 1 minte. I think the problem may lay in that the map for some reason is struck on resetting all the time.
ROCKYDOG, yes I did a bombing run, after dropping my bombs I was disco. So IMHO I think the map is struck on the resetting mode.

Need to know the name of the terrain, to start with.  Might have more questions after that.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline allcrapp

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »
skuzzy its the greebo map just tried in now still throwing it to lake.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:28:25 AM by allcrapp »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 11:02:28 AM »
I need to try and duplicate this. but am having a difficult time understanding what has been reported.

Can someone give a nice step by step on how to duplicate whatever we are trying to duplicate?  It would be appreciated.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline HanzUp

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 11:09:33 AM »
To see the main problem, just launch anything from anywhere and do an immediate "End Sortie." Regardless of how it ends, you end up over water with either no clipboard or a clipboard in which "End Sortie" doesn't do anything. Play for about 5 to 10 minutes without ending the sortie and you will be disco'ed. If you destroyed anything while you were on, when you kill the program and return, everything will have been reset.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:17:50 AM by HanzUp »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 12:39:24 PM »
This should now be working correctly. Had a server issue we had to fix.

HiTech

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »
Works fine now but FPS significantly lower than before with no change in settings.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL