Author Topic: Reflections  (Read 561 times)

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Reflections
« on: July 21, 2016, 02:57:37 PM »
Any chance of putting them on a slider.......... when on they seem to dominate the view some what would be neat if we could fade them....... or at least put on a pair of ray bans..........
Ludere Vincere

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Reflections
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »
Any chance of putting them on a slider.......... when on they seem to dominate the view some what would be neat if we could fade them....... or at least put on a pair of ray bans..........
No

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 11:44:03 PM »
Yeah, I mean why add something potentially useful for many when you can add more VR support for the 4 people that may use it?  :rolleyes:

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:20:46 AM »
VR is the future IMO.

I appreciate clear concise replies...... I am sure if it (changing the reflection dominance) was a practicable option it would have been considered.
Ludere Vincere

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 03:58:23 AM »
I think it's a future that hasn't arrived yet. It sort of smells like the dot com rush.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 04:00:44 AM »
I think it's a future that hasn't arrived yet. It sort of smells like the dot com rush.
I was thinkin' 3d fad, but sounds like chalenge is of the same mindset.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 08:12:13 AM »
A little push back over all the VR posts? Yeah, I'm guilty too.

Not a fad, no, but still too pricey by x2 for most gamers but it's come a long long way in quality. I want it and so do you.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 08:34:23 AM »
I have made it clear before that I have valid reasons for not liking the VR stuff. First, having sailed in the same vicinity as up to thirty other airplanes all trying to gain the same thermal I feel like I have fairly good SA, so VR won't improve that for me. Second, I already have bifocals and my old eyes cannot refocus on screens that close to me. Arm length vision is no problem, but close up forget it. Third, if I can't see my beer then I'm going to spill it all over my keyboard. No thank you.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.