Author Topic: Gang banged,  (Read 3609 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Gang banged,
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2016, 05:42:41 AM »
Funny how your tone has changed since you've put on the CM title.
Give it time, the real junky will break free
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 05:03:22 PM »
Give it time, the real junky will break free
Haven't changed a bit.....well that's not entirely true....got more appreciation for the behind the scenes guys.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 07:55:39 PM »
<from junky in another thread just one quick example:>snip Tumor, you'd be one of those turds in the MA flying for garbage kills and failing to do it well.

Long story short is your bad at this game that you have played since Beta....just sayin''

I agree with you, I don't think you've changed at all lol.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »

I agree with you, I don't think you've changed at all lol.
I remember typing it, can't remember why TBH. But you couldn't be more wrong about me.... and the fact that you just noticed a change in my posts just because you now see the tag on my name shows your ignorance about it(Or your bait) We should spar some time, I think we'd get along.

:salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 10:32:18 PM »
Would be a waste of your time, i'm garbage too.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2016, 10:40:08 PM »
Would be a waste of your time, i'm garbage too.
Mix words much.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 02:31:57 AM »
Why did you have to bring up exploitation??

I don't know what the context was reagrding exploitation. I was mostly talking about the social sub-groups that withheld the advanced ACM even from their squadmates but happily flew with them to amplify their kills / status. Was my experience in The Few.

Regarding shades, not every shader is badly motivated. Some players just want to fly in peace, had a lot of PMs from people I formerly knew under other names. Awful lot of bravado and smack-talk in game. You read what I wrote about comments about my son?

Noticed you'd ran into 'squat'. You did not hear this from me, but you've fought him before, it is Rufio, DozyDuck, GunDog and a host of other names that used to grief players in the Tempest at the furball lake. Says he likes to 'hunt' people. He's in the MA a lot now because the lake is dead. Flies the Spit8. Very good at sustained turning but not well rounded ACM. You can beat him in the scissors if you can force the fight that way.

What keeps you flying Junky? I'm finding my enthusiasm flagging lately. Very hard to even find a fight on my timezone. I'm sure that's contributing.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 11:34:07 AM »
I don't know what the context was reagrding exploitation. I was mostly talking about the social sub-groups that withheld the advanced ACM even from their squadmates but happily flew with them to amplify their kills / status. Was my experience in The Few.

Regarding shades, not every shader is badly motivated. Some players just want to fly in peace, had a lot of PMs from people I formerly knew under other names. Awful lot of bravado and smack-talk in game. You read what I wrote about comments about my son?

Noticed you'd ran into 'squat'. You did not hear this from me, but you've fought him before, it is Rufio, DozyDuck, GunDog and a host of other names that used to grief players in the Tempest at the furball lake. Says he likes to 'hunt' people. He's in the MA a lot now because the lake is dead. Flies the Spit8. Very good at sustained turning but not well rounded ACM. You can beat him in the scissors if you can force the fight that way.

What keeps you flying Junky? I'm finding my enthusiasm flagging lately. Very hard to even find a fight on my timezone. I'm sure that's contributing.
Regarding the exploitation I was joking, it's just been one of those things that keep getting brought up a lot lately, but the stuff they are talking about are tail slides and stalls which I personally don't see out of anyone.

I dislike the shades who go looking to grief gameplay...don't care if they talk up some of 200...that can be fun but the others...like this Squat character....are doing it to directly grief people. Personally when I shade, I'm normally not talking at all to anyone....that's why I do it, to get away from the crowd a bit. Rufio makes sense....we did 1 round in spit 8s in the Da...he won, then wouldn't come back out...anyone who actually knows how to fight knows 1 DA round is no show of skill.

As far as what keeps me around...I can always say POTW, but I've definitely had some good fights...heck, Krup was beating me up in a custom arena the other night...was a good time.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 02:38:09 PM »
AcesHigh shoots itself in the foot by neglecting to police these people out of the game. Extreme griefing is a hate crime  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »
<S> Fishbait!  Will miss you.

I enjoy the fights. 

-HlyWd-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:56:24 PM by HollyWood750 »

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2016, 03:38:57 AM »

I no longer even get saluted for putting myself in this position and fighting hard, eventually and inevitably giving someone in the gang a kill. This used not to be the case, you'd nearly always get at least one salute, often several. Those were the days when this activity was rewarding.

I've noticed this too and it is odd not seeing any sportsmanship from 3 to 4 you pinged up and survived against for a few minutes, but then again there were 3 or 4 of them in the first place!

I was on the other end of it a few nights ago and I sent a <S>, but neither of the other 2 with me did.

It's just poor manners IMO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 10:10:26 AM »
That is because the "fight" and how you did in it is no longer important. Now its all about the kill count.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 10:37:46 AM »
That is because the "fight" and how you did in it is no longer important. Now its all about the kill count.

That seems to be the case with you as well. 
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 11:32:32 AM »
That seems to be the case with you as well.

:headscratch:

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 12:30:58 PM »
:headscratch:

Witnessed you vulching a few times recently, including yesterday.

It's fine if you want to promote "all about the fight" standards, but it lacks weight when you give yourself an exemption.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."