Author Topic: Beta 34 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 711 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Beta 34 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« on: July 26, 2016, 02:56:24 PM »
New version up!

Please use this thread to post errors/issues with the Patch 34 DX9 version of the Aces High III Beta.  Thank you.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Beta 34 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 03:41:12 PM »
quote: Action: Removed all road blocks that we saw on the Pac terrain set.

Thank You! Going for the update, now.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 09:46:28 PM »
Other then a single building (hut) in the road, atlas 1 type 17 looks good.

Atlas 1 type 16 however is a different story. Rather then furnish walls of psaved text, I offer tiletst2.res that makes the better point instead. It's easy to find all the instances of trees in the roads. I'll kick in the source files as well in case you want to tilt the ground and test trees hanging above the ground or buried with tank trapping branches.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:29:50 AM »
Other then a single building (hut) in the road, atlas 1 type 17 looks good.

Atlas 1 type 16 however is a different story. Rather then furnish walls of psaved text, I offer tiletst2.res that makes the better point instead. It's easy to find all the instances of trees in the roads. I'll kick in the source files as well in case you want to tilt the ground and test trees hanging above the ground or buried with tank trapping branches.

Roy missed shipping the updated pac terr set. We had fixed tile type 16. Posting a patch for that 1 file shortly.

HiTech

Offline allcrapp

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
Issue with vehicles getting stuck first attachment is psave for town and second is psave for hitting tree and sinking in ground at port 20 greebo map.

myself and 715 tested troops locking maproom up making base not capturable if you drop troops on your own base whether troops from that base or another, no matter how many troops you drop base will not take for 30 minutes or more.

Also we took port 20 and sank cv the cv became bishops we let knits retake cv an sank carrier but when it respawned it was still bishop cv not sure what's happening there. noticed to when map starts and bishops have port 20 in makes cv knight and even if we sink it, it will not respawn bishop stays knight.