Author Topic: US Primetime KOTH  (Read 656 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
US Primetime KOTH
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:54:04 AM »
As some of you know I have been in training to become the new US KOTH CM. My training is complete and I'd like your input on what time you think would be the best to get the most people into KOTH. I know PST AHers haven't been able to attend KOTHs in a while because we have only been able to run the earlier KOTH.

I was thinking 9 or 10 EST.

Thoughts???
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: US Primetime KOTH
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:00:21 AM »
I suggest that it goes back to the 9:00pm est/edt time slot for Saturday night... although I am ok with 10:00 pm, but then you might lose some east coast players possibly...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 11:11:56 AM »
I like it.  Only downside I can see is it could run awfully late if it turns into a really long one which can happen with better attendance.  It doesn't happen that often though that I've seen.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 09:15:17 AM »
I agree with tc  6pm pst 9pm est early morning aussie sunday would cover most of the times that guys have been missing out on.   

Im also tempted to keep the 3pm est 8pm gmt slot open on a saturday as that so far has had the best attendance.  more so than friday koth. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 11:35:34 AM »
I agree with tc  6pm pst 9pm est early morning aussie sunday would cover most of the times that guys have been missing out on.   

Im also tempted to keep the 3pm est 8pm gmt slot open on a saturday as that so far has had the best attendance.  more so than friday koth.
Yea Saturday does seem to get the better numbers
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
Just make sure you get your dates in early so other events and CMs, that don't bother to think of other events, don't screw you out of the date you want.
Even when we had our routine going there were times KOTH got shut out on certain months, nice 'teamwork.'
Good luck, buy aspirin!!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54