Author Topic: Beta 40/41 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Beta 40/41 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2016, 06:42:58 PM »
the CV's

Do this; using any terrain you like, take control of the CV and set a very short LOOP course to go north, then loop south.
Bounce between the tower and the hanger as the TG turns and watch the ships change positions.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2016, 06:45:58 PM »
In SFMA2016 from the CV's when you go to the hanger to pick a ship's gun, all of the ships line up correctly on the position display and you can pick the fore and aft 5in on the CV.

On my custom terrain with three CV groups, only one CV am I able to pick fore and aft 5in on the CV while none of the hanger orientations for the task force when picking a gun are lined up correctly. The CV and at least another ship are overlay-ed in some manner. I have removed and put back in place the task groups several times and run the build. I'm at a loss now why this never gets corrected running the build. Also the ship positions became jumbled in slightly different positions between build runs. 

Last time I reported a problem like this Hitech wanted a copy of the res file which is attached. By any chance is this controlled by one of the flat files generated with the build run and I could be correcting it with a manual edit?

The current terrain in AHIII has that issue with the knights CV. The cruiser is on top of the cv.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2016, 08:49:05 PM »
The current terrain in AHIII has that issue with the knights CV. The cruiser is on top of the cv.
That's because of the TG heading, change course and it will move off the CV. It's a 'bug' in AH2 also. As I understand it, the game draws the gun positions on a vector from the center of the field (CV). When the TG turns, the vector changes
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:51:49 PM by Easyscor »
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2016, 09:01:53 PM »
Noticed this was how the sky looked when it was dark.  There was a square that was darker, then the corners looked like ahss1.  Then as it got lighter, that went away, but as I was climbing through some clouds it happened again, shown in ahss3.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Beau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2016, 08:28:29 AM »
My TrackIR settings are not being translated correctly. The X and Y settings don't seem to be working. The other ones seem fine.

Offline TerryRF

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2016, 08:44:27 AM »
I had an issue also. My TIR Center button is on my joystick button # 13 in game and is unassigned in AH III. After latest update the stick still centers TIR but now my throttle button # 13 also centers TIR but, it is mapped to Fire All Guns. Now when I press it TIR Centers & fires all guns.

I remapped the TIR Center button to my stick and it seems to work ok after one offline flight. I will try it shortly on line.

Offline Beau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2016, 11:43:57 AM »
Ya.  Can't fix the TR thing in mapping so its a bug everything else seems ok so far.

Coot