Author Topic: Using a Mouse to view  (Read 612 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Using a Mouse to view
« on: August 21, 2016, 01:24:25 PM »
Since the Beta seems to be in its final stages, would it be at all possible for AH3 to have similar mouse view interface as AH2. I really dislike having to hit "Shift H" everytime i open the clipboard map.

Chuikov

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Using a Mouse to view
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 01:59:58 PM »
I can't even get "shift-H" to do anything. I have no mouse view functionality at all. Even affects gun positions - no control via the mouse.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 02:14:13 PM »
I can't even get "shift-H" to do anything. I have no mouse view functionality at all. Even affects gun positions - no control via the mouse.

Check your Key mappings and see if it needs to be mapped to shift_h....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »
i have the same problem.. Many patches ago it worked fine..

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 02:56:43 PM »
I would rather not have to hit anything, in Ah2 i have a laptop, i place my stick just off to the right of the computer where as i can manage throttle and my mouse pad at the same time with the sane hand with out having to do much of anything. I suspect i may get into VR next year in April, but now until then im suck with what i have which works well for me.

Chuikov

Offline 68EZPkns

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 01:13:12 PM »
I have to hit alt f4 to get the mouse pointer to appear in gvs. H button doesn't help.Once the box appears in top left corner asking if I want to exit game then it appears. I afraid to hit "don't ask again", as I might never get it to work.