Author Topic: ???????????????????  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
Re: ???????????????????
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 09:11:57 AM »
Ohhhhhhh never mind.....

:bolt:
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »
He's taken to PMing other players in order to grief. Somewhere near midnight eastern, He asked another player where I was. I told him on 200 to just ask me and I'll be happy to tell him where I am. No need to bug other players with PMs to greif me. Addressed him as Skyyr on 200 and he answered right up. Good times.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 09:33:45 AM »
If you haven't been to the DA, KOTH, or a custom arena set up for 1v1s then honestly you don't have enough knowledge on this matter to even try to say we are just being paranoid or that Starfox isn't Skyyr.......that is a hard fact....you learn a lot more about a pilot in a 1v1 then you do anywhere else in this game. (No he doesn't just HO ect ect ect whatever a lot of people who have no clue about his flying say)

It's not incredibly hard to get passed a perma ban from any game(CSGO has had a few pro players get banned afterwards because they found out they had other accounts VAC banned)...especially if the player moves somewhere else (pretty sure he said he was moving prior to his ban....may have been Kruel or another new damned member)

There is no MIGHT here.....it's Skyyr flying the account StarFox.....just like LoneWolf, Achilles ect ect ect.

Lazer I like how you posted his score....I bet if you put that side by side with Skyyr's last full tour they would look awfully similar :aok (Like we haven't already looked there and seen the similarities)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 09:59:16 AM »
If you have an issue with a player, the BBS is NOT THE PLACE FOR IT.

SKYYR HAS NOT, REPEAT FOR ALL DEF PEOPLE, !!! HAS NOT !!! BEEN ALLOWED TO RETURN.

HiTech
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:02:02 AM by hitech »