Author Topic: Skin download  (Read 435 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Skin download
« on: September 03, 2016, 09:43:08 AM »
I see skins arriving via the in game auto download. Is there any place to download AH3 skins manually so I can do them all at once?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Skin download
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:38:18 AM »
not yet. Im sure Skuzzy will get around to it like he did for the other skins page.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 02:58:35 PM »
Yes, you can download them manually from the website however you have to do them one at a time and not as a batch.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »
Yes, you can download them manually from the website however you have to do them one at a time and not as a batch.

Those are for AH2, not AH3. I dont think they are the same or you could just swap over the skins folders from AH2 to AH3.

Offline TerryRF

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:53:47 AM »
I tried taking 3 custom skins from AH II and dropped them into the skins folder in AH III for the Sea Hurricane to see if it would work. They showed up in the hangar but could not be used. So are skins from II compatible with AH III?  If so, how do I get them to work?

I would prefer to use just a few of my favorites without downloading hundreds of skins that will never be used.  Thanks for any advice anyone can provide.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 10:01:45 AM »
This is the web page Fess is talking about....

http://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads/downloads-skins

If it was as easy as pulling the files from AH2 and dropping them into AH3 then Im sure it would have been mentioned when some people have posted about the slow download of the new skins. For what ever reason AH2 skins are not compatible with AH3.

So at this time the only option is to download them through the game. A work around would be for you to get the files from a friend who has gotten all the skins downloaded through the game already and drop them into your AH3 skins folder. They should become usable once you log into the game.

Im sure down the road Skuzzy will update the web page with the new AH3 skins.