Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 13644 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Alt-tab
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2016, 12:33:08 AM »
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and check the Process tab. End task on AcesHigh and then you can restart the program.

That worked!  Thank you!

But this is a problem that needs a better solution.  People like me, who are TrackIR-dumb, need to switch back and forth to adjust things.

- oldman

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
Re: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2016, 01:11:47 AM »
Old timer here who's been away a while. First time checking out the beta.

Cannot get headphones/mic to work.  Game starts fine on speakers, but if I change any item from speakers to headphones the sound mutes from the speakers but does not come through the headphones, THEN when I check it back to speakers, they stay muted.  I then have to completely shut down the game and restart it to get any sound at all.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2016, 01:55:26 AM »
LVT miles from shore can still hear the surf and wake.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2016, 04:29:48 AM »
Waystin2, are you able to capture an event with the event viewer after your screen freeze?  The information that HiTech had most interest in from my past experiences has been the "exception code: ?????????????"

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2016, 07:07:12 AM »
I see that now, got the latest drivers from AMD, just gonna have to wait and see.

I have AMD too but a different series.  My screen freezes can not be closed with the task manager.

I think Wezel too has the same two mouse pointer problem.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2016, 08:07:01 AM »
Waystin2, are you able to capture an event with the event viewer after your screen freeze?  The information that HiTech had most interest in from my past experiences has been the "exception code: ?????????????"
Negative.  It just locks up.  Game is gone, and the EXE file is still running in processes on the Task Manager.  Process has to be ended manually.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline iaqmya

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2016, 09:09:48 AM »
Were they on yalls vox channel?
To my knowledge, no.  My "T" channel was tuned to 101.

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2016, 09:19:43 AM »
The amount of rounds and bombs display in the B26 cockpit kept flickering.

Goat
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51:03 AM »
To my knowledge, no.  My "T" channel was tuned to 101.

Tehre you go. "Squad Highlight" is actually "Squad and Voice Highlight", which should also be shown in the text buffer. The other guys happened to be on the same voice channel as you, 101, which is the default voice channel.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 10:17:27 AM »
Can't ditch on water.

Flickering gauge in B-17.

Occasional "flashes" in the sky.  Looked like a lightning storm for about 15 seconds.

"Dot" goes from very visible to very small to invisible before icon shows.  (2540 x 1440 screen res,  4096 texture)
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 10:35:06 AM »
  When shooting at bombers from behind: while shooting at primary bomber only, the drones started breaking apart as if getting hits. It was very easy to kill all 3 bombers this way. This occured before the 9/2 patch. This problem appears to have been fixed, (although it wasn't mentioned). However; still seeing flickering on the gauges when in the bomber cockpits. Thanks, 1EAGLE1.

I got the same thing last night. I lost a drone to enemy fire and it isn't listed as a lose. Later I was killed in my main plane and the drone exploded as well and both of those kills were posted but the guy only shot up one plane.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2016, 10:49:49 AM »
DX11 game freezes up after about 5-10 min, DX9 ok so far.

Dx diag attached

New hot fix driver cane out, fixed the problem, it was AMD

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2016, 11:20:06 AM »
Just in case it might help, two more films with the drone damage bug. Another set of 24s and a set of B17s. I rake the lead, the drones fall apart or outright explode with the lead still tuggin' on.
As for now, I can't really recommend flying bombers in AHIII if you expect to get intercepted ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:25:57 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 **
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2016, 01:47:11 PM »
When using the mouse to control the turret, it works as advertised. When supplies are out, mouse cursor is enabled (as if the clipboard was open) and I cannot move the turret or fire, the joystick still does operate it though. Once the supplies are gone, mouse cursor disappears and things are back to normal (turret control). Other users have reported the same. I ahve double check the mode etc. it is supplies related. Repeatable in tank and wirble.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2016, 07:27:15 PM »
Here's an offline Stuka drone with missing landing gear. And the empty skyrect is flashes. I always thought the flashing was from the weather file before.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001