Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 13705 times)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 3 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2016, 07:33:46 PM »
ndisles online:

I got a separation of the sky layers at the alt on my altimeter over the center island.  Around 15k.  Screenshot posted below.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 08:05:15 PM by 1ijac »
"One-Eye"

Offline tuton25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2016, 07:48:59 PM »
The bomber drone damage bug again.

Was attacking a set of B-24s this time. Overhead attack, hits on the lead bomber only:

(Image removed from quote.)

A fraction of a second later, the lead bomber loses a gear (and has some other minor damage), but both drones get an engine smoking each:

(Image removed from quote.)

Film attached.
Interestingly, while the film was shot in daylight, it's now totally dark in the film viewer each time I load it. I have no idea to get around this but to load it, set time to 8x and wait like 20 minutes. There must be a better way?  :headscratch:

I have been on the receiving end of this on multiple occasions, usually the drones mirror each other's damage, even if only one is hit. I also have the same issue that Lusche is having.
><))))*> Da Fish is in Da Fight

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2016, 08:35:03 PM »
I got a random CTD at the refinery while in an M4. Just out of the blue a CTD. I had film running, so it's attached.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2016, 08:55:00 PM »
Ran into a hidden barrier on ndisle

256511,147,-134364,1.6,-1.4,-10.3
ndisles
FOV = 67.7
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2016, 10:06:36 PM »
ndilse online:

While on CV13, I was watching 3 gunners firing the 8" guns.  In the screenshots below, you can see the muzzle flashes from the guns, but the tracers of the rounds originate behind the lead ship where the guns are located.  This gave the appearance that the rounds were coming from the ocean surface.  I was in cv tower in god mode.

1i
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:06:33 PM by 1ijac »
"One-Eye"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2016, 04:17:12 AM »
This shows the shadow that is not always visible, but that is sometimes seen on either, or both sides of a vehicle. Camera shadow, or container object shadow of some invisible object.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2016, 07:39:35 AM »
When someone puts GV supplies out, I instantly lose mouse control of the GV I'm in.  I can slew a turret with the joystick, but can't move the vehicle.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2016, 02:15:07 PM »
Old timer here who's been away a while. First time checking out the beta.

Cannot get headphones/mic to work.  Game starts fine on speakers, but if I change any item from speakers to headphones the sound mutes from the speakers but does not come through the headphones, THEN when I check it back to speakers, they stay muted.  I then have to completely shut down the game and restart it to get any sound at all.

Just for troubleshooting I downloaded ran AH2, and my headset works perfectly.  But still cannot get it working in AH3.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2016, 02:36:30 PM »
Old timer here who's been away a while. First time checking out the beta.

Cannot get headphones/mic to work.  Game starts fine on speakers, but if I change any item from speakers to headphones the sound mutes from the speakers but does not come through the headphones, THEN when I check it back to speakers, they stay muted.  I then have to completely shut down the game and restart it to get any sound at all.

There is currently a bug with it. A squaddie has the same problems. If you want to swap sounds between headset and speakers, you have to relog to get the sound settings to swap.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2016, 06:48:34 PM »
Selected a base in control tower and went to arena selection screen. Ctrl_alt-Del and cancel put me back in tower.

Friendly GV icon completely covers enemy town on map even when not on vox making town impossible to see even regardless of zoom.

Took off with B26s only to discover I had no drones. Tried to bail at 4000ft and immediately crashed.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »
From external view some bombers rudders do not move, B-17s, Ju-88s are the ones I remember.

And did the Full, Medium, Short and Ground vis range change or disappear?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2016, 08:45:30 PM »
And did the Full, Medium, Short and Ground vis range change or disappear?

"not implemented"  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2016, 09:38:17 PM »
Took off in B26's again. In F3 saw drones lift off from runway and then disappear. Flew for a few minutes to 4,000ft. No drones. Bailed and was moved to a drone. Bailed again and was in 3rd drone. Guess they were cloaked.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:42 AM »
Created an arena to get the Tunisia terrain.  Tried a B26.  One of the cross hairs was missing.

Attacked two sets of bombers coming in from two directions but several K apart.  One was a b24 and the other set tu2.  The drone images, at a distance, in the tu2 set became B24 images.

Offline lutrel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2016, 10:18:55 AM »
When someone puts GV supplies out, I instantly lose mouse control of the GV I'm in.  I can slew a turret with the joystick, but can't move the vehicle.
I'm in the same boat with him.
Lutrel AkA "Lut"
CO ~Avengers~