Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 5 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 14357 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Pre-release Patch 5 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2016, 10:27:32 AM »
There's a bug in mouse view.  It just jiggles instead of moving until I hit F7 then it works normally. This is with both H and Shift H.

Maybe related, F8 pan mode still doesn't work with the hat or keypad. You can pan with F7 but it snaps back to the forward view.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:33:49 AM by FLS »

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:50 AM »
Bumped out of flight into:  "Patching Terrset00.res".
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2016, 11:19:07 AM »
Some, not all buildings can grab your GV like a tree and the game will slide your tank in and out of the building like you are on ice skates till you ditch.  Got called a cheater last night for killing a few tanks while sliding in and out of some buildings, ended up ditching to stop the slide as nothing I tried worked to free the tank.

Unless this is programmed in on purpose
Ground Pounders ...

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2016, 11:21:32 AM »
Re: flicker

I noticed the same thing on the 109 once I turned shadows on. There were what looked like strobing tessellation artifacts along the canopy supports as the shadow moved across it. It's only from certain angles, but it's repeatable. I never saw that when I had shadows off.

Offline Rebel28

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
When first logging on clicking on Achievements works fine. After playing for awhile clicking on the Achievements bounces you out of game shutting it down.
4th Fighter Group
~ The Gunslingers ~

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2016, 11:40:41 AM »
While rotating a tank turret in the commander position trees flier and change shape but only as turret is moving. Also seen from gunners position but to a lesser degree.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2016, 01:28:01 PM »
Struggling with game sounds...It seems most is coming through my right ear....enviroment sound is constant in any direction I look...engine sounds are much stronger through the right ear unless I look right fwd position.... tank fire on town and around me is total encompassing of sound....I get no direction at all..

I am using logitech G930 headset .. and have tried the different modes for game sounds....

not really sure it is a bug or user error but thought I would post here as some may have found the solution for this.....
I have had to add high sides to my chair to stop falling out nhahahaha

Was definitely user error...I didn't have my surround sound switched on the headphones...the environment sound (banging and clanking, working noises) though is a constant sound direction for me...no matter which way I look... is it set this way>

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2016, 05:30:27 PM »
Upon approaching the base at V110, my M4 shuts down followed by a CTD.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2016, 07:37:59 PM »
Spawn N from A1 to V110 was spawned camped player returned to v110 instantly from A1N spawn.  Others noted instant successful landing from all areas around V110.

Offline hulk31st

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »
CTD
at V110, crashed to desktop twice during heavy action between defending GV's (including myself) and attacking aircraft.
Freeze after returning to tower, then crash to desktop. TrackIr not recognized upon returning to Melee Arena, had to go back out and manually restart TrackIr and then AH3.
Tunisia 1944 Scenario Participant

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2016, 09:39:51 PM »
While rotating a tank turret in the commander position trees flier and change shape but only as turret is moving. Also seen from gunners position but to a lesser degree.

I mentioned that many many patches ago.  I think it might be a feature of the SpeedTree trees, i.e. a way to limit you seeing the edge on view of what is actually a flat polygon with texture.  It tries to rotate the branches so they always appear broadside instead of edge on.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2016, 11:56:30 PM »
Holy flashback, Batman ... "715" ... there's a handle from wayyyy back in the old days.

Not sure if someone mentioned it here or elsewhere, but there was a CV (#11 if I recall) running on land today. The course set for it was in water, but somehow it was going on a tangential course and was on, in, and even under dry land. This was around 4-4:30 PDT.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2016, 04:43:08 AM »
Previously mapped controls no longer work..
Recalibration and remapping doesn't fix the issue either
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »
Not sure if someone mentioned it here or elsewhere, but there was a CV (#11 if I recall) running on land today. The course set for it was in water, but somehow it was going on a tangential course and was on, in, and even under dry land. This was around 4-4:30 PDT.

C11 on CraterMA. Suddenly diverged from it's plottet course and took a shortcut through land. First I thought it's just my FE, but then I saw a plane spawning on deck and subsequently colliding with with the trees.

See screenshots.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2016, 09:04:49 AM »
When zooming in at altitude, parts of the coastal water was replaced with sky texture. Shows both internal as well as internal (bombsight).
See screenshots.

Additional problem visible on picture "texture": There is a port located on that screenshot, but unlike other bases it was actually not showing up. As you can see, theres only that prominent coastline to, but no installations visible. They only showed up when being right over the base, thus too late for bombing. Did not have this problem with the factories which I was later heading to.
Map: SFMA, southern port. Detail range at default.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman