Author Topic: films and film viewer  (Read 436 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
films and film viewer
« on: September 23, 2016, 04:49:23 PM »
Is there a way to watch AH2 films with AH3 film viewer? I don't have the AH2 film viewer on my new rig, but did save the films. Hoping I don't have to do anything too difficult?! I tried downloading AH2 to my new rig, but it was during the weekend that AH3 was going live. Figure the download of AH2 had been disabled, for obvious reasons. Just wondering if there is a quick fix.

Thanks either way
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: films and film viewer
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 12:18:37 PM »
They are not compatible. To watch the AH2 films install AH2 on your PC. If you don't have the install file somebody may may it available.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: films and film viewer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 04:39:41 PM »
I had it saved to a back up drive, but for some reason it wont install on my Windows 10 pc? That's what I get for procrastinating I guess!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain