Author Topic: Staged Mission List  (Read 2762 times)

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
Staged Mission List
« on: September 20, 2016, 05:23:38 PM »
Now that AHIII is live, thought I would re-post the lists of missions available here which was originally posted in the beta forum.  I will try to keep this updated.  Note one list is in alphabetical order and the other is grouped by terrain.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
Re: Staged Mission List
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:08:41 AM »
Updated lists attached.  Note that some of the missions listed are password protected.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 08:14:57 AM »
If you authored any of these missions, please let me know and send the mission description and I will add that info to the list.

Offline aaronr

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:53:42 PM »
I can't find some of those missions or terrains. A couple of terrains are in the hitech creations main downloads page. I've been away for years so I'm a newbie and I would like to find those things. As a matter of fact once I find those things as long as they're on the high tech server I could put live links in your PDF.
MOBO: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Win 7 Ult X64,  CPU:  i5 6600K @ 4.7  X 47 mult 1.25v core.
Enermax liquid cooling GFX: EVGA GTX 960 SSC 4 GB
PWR: Corsair RM750i RAM: DDR4 Patriot 2800 8GB X 2
Prime 95 12 hrs max temp 66c

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 02:08:07 PM »
Aaronr,
Create a custom arena and a pop up box will ask for the terrain among other things.  The pull down menu will have all the available terrains listed.  Choose one you want and when you create the arena it will download to your computer.  To see the missions, once you are in the arena or the main arena, click on staged missions, select mission and check the box show missions for all terrains and you will see all the missions on the list and be able to download them.  Let me know if you have any problems.

Offline aaronr

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 03:17:34 PM »
Aaronr,
Create a custom arena and a pop up box will ask for the terrain among other things.  The pull down menu will have all the available terrains listed.  Choose one you want and when you create the arena it will download to your computer.  To see the missions, once you are in the arena or the main arena, click on staged missions, select mission and check the box show missions for all terrains and you will see all the missions on the list and be able to download them.  Let me know if you have any problems.

Thank you very much after reading your post it's sort of coming back to me I had a minor stroke awhile back and am relearning some things.
I'll repost if I have any issues thanks again.
MOBO: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Win 7 Ult X64,  CPU:  i5 6600K @ 4.7  X 47 mult 1.25v core.

Offline aaronr

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 03:47:47 PM »
I created one online arena and it downloaded the terrain now I can't shut down that arena and when I try to create a new one it says to close the other arena but it's not closing in anyway I after it and quit and it keeps running.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 04:56:24 PM »
This happened to all of us.  If you can get back in the arena, Click on options, then arena setup, then CM tools.  That will open some options on the right and one of them is shutdown arena.  click on that and it will reboot.  The arena will eventually shut down on its own even if you don't do anything, it just takes a while.

Offline aaronr

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 05:42:49 PM »
Great thanks I found if I actually get into a plane and then end sortie I can close the arena and start another so I now have a bunch of terrains and missions they look great for offline practice which I really need It's going to take me a long time to get back to where I was  :aok

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 09:18:54 AM »
Updated lists attached.  Note that some of the missions listed are password protected.  If some of these are yours, please let me know and I will add your description and author name.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »
I finally got around to updating this list.  Updated lists attached, one in alphabetical order like you see in the arenas and one sorted by terrain.  I can provide the Excel file if anyone wants it.  Note that some of the missions listed are password protected.  If some of these are yours, please let me know and I will add your description and author name.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 01:47:13 PM »
Updated list attached.  As usual, let me know if you are the author and any description you want me to add.  Also let me know if you want the actual spreadsheet rather than a pdf.