Author Topic: AcesHigh3 - Live Stream P51s Wing  (Read 4291 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: AcesHigh3 - Live Stream P51s Wing
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 03:00:10 PM »
I've had every plane and pilot of every description try it, do it, and whatever. You can't call it running away unless you know the pilot's thoughts, and you don't. I used to call it running too, but then I realized that unless you are aware of everything (and we aren't) it is your choice to call it running. It is you imparting your thoughts and attitude upon the other pilot. If you feel negatively about it then you are going to call it running.

Then one day a very positive type squaddie was flying with me and he made the call on it and said, "his wife must be calling him to dinner."

I have noticed that certain caustic individuals will always comment in the negative about any engagement. Just change your 'tude, dude.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 05:43:21 PM »
There is no such thing as 'running away' in air combat. It's called egress. "Running away" would imply that the one you are running from is a greater authority, as we all know that just isn't true in a game.

run away
phrasal verb of run
leave or escape from a place, person, or situation of danger.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 05:46:55 PM »
Video games don't include danger, unless you really think people are afraid of your persona. That's a riot.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 07:58:13 PM »
Video games don't include danger, unless you really think people are afraid of your persona. That's a riot.

run away
phrasal verb of run

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 09:24:30 PM »
I've had every plane and pilot of every description try it, do it, and whatever. You can't call it running away unless you know the pilot's thoughts, and you don't. I used to call it running too, but then I realized that unless you are aware of everything (and we aren't) it is your choice to call it running. It is you imparting your thoughts and attitude upon the other pilot. If you feel negatively about it then you are going to call it running.

Then one day a very positive type squaddie was flying with me and he made the call on it and said, "his wife must be calling him to dinner."

I have noticed that certain caustic individuals will always comment in the negative about any engagement. Just change your 'tude, dude.
So a pony who has a 5K alt advantage who screws up a BnZ and loses said alt advantage to a TA152 then proceeds to fly right to ack is just going to get some dinner...yep ok dream on dreamer.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2016, 10:44:03 PM »
run away
phrasal verb of run

Egress
noun (mass noun)
Running away with fuel and ammo from a fight where you're not outnumbered but don't have the skills to deal with, while preserving one's delicate ego.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:46:00 PM by nrshida »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 12:34:07 AM »

run away
phrasal verb of run

Egress
noun (mass noun)
Running away with fuel and ammo from a fight where you're not outnumbered but don't have the skills to deal with, while preserving one's delicate ego.

:aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:39 AM »
caustic - sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.

Already defined sarcasm.

bitter - (of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.

Which leads to scorn. When people feel scorn they decide to leave the game. Every one of you fellas project scorn upon people all of the time. It's cring worthy at times.

scorn - the feeling or belief that someone or something is worthless or despicable; contempt.

So, don't be caustic. It leads to bad, bad things.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 07:17:11 AM »
So a few weeks ago I reversed Jayro when he dove on me...he nosed down and RAN to ack. Later he comes back with an 8k + alt advantage and picks me when I'm clearly (messages on 200) having a 1v1 with trogdor....a stick that doesn't need any help killing me. I called him on that BS on 200....now if that's caustic, well sorry...I'll keep calling out those BS moves over and over because people should understand that's not a fighter, that's a score turd and that flying style ruins fights....it's  about the fight, simple as that.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 09:21:28 AM »
You're barking up the wrong tree Challenge if you're talking to me. Way off base.

I just think it's a bit rich you criticizing Dolby's film with what I've seen of your flying. Post a film to back up your claims then. Let's see you 'killing them all'. And by the way I have absolutely no issue with a competent BnZer working his method.

Dolby uploads engaging films of interesting in-game situations. Good and bad. Easy to sit there and claim it's not good enough. What's your agenda?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2016, 01:09:02 PM »
So a few weeks ago I reversed Jayro when he dove on me...he nosed down and RAN to ack. Later he comes back with an 8k + alt advantage and picks me when I'm clearly (messages on 200) having a 1v1 with trogdor....a stick that doesn't need any help killing me. I called him on that BS on 200....now if that's caustic, well sorry...I'll keep calling out those BS moves over and over because people should understand that's not a fighter, that's a score turd and that flying style ruins fights....it's  about the fight, simple as that.

When you start calling Jayro out...mysterious actions of modding occur  :noid
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »
When you start calling Jayro out...mysterious actions of modding occur  :noid
Heck I've been calling him out longer then Sawzaw and he was on the same country as me, I'm not worried about it.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2016, 05:09:14 PM »
caustic - sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.

Already defined sarcasm.

bitter - (of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.

Which leads to scorn. When people feel scorn they decide to leave the game. Every one of you fellas project scorn upon people all of the time. It's cring worthy at times.

scorn - the feeling or belief that someone or something is worthless or despicable; contempt.

So, don't be caustic. It leads to bad, bad things.

run away
phrasal verb of run

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2016, 10:41:32 PM »
run away
phrasal verb of run

Looks like Challenge decided he no longer had the advantage in this thread and has egressed. He'll kill us all later.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2016, 12:39:06 AM »
Looks like Challenge decided he no longer had the advantage in this thread and has egressed. He'll kill us all later.

:rofl :aok