Author Topic: Eat My Hat!  (Read 776 times)

Offline Pandora

• Copper Member
Eat My Hat!
« on: September 21, 2016, 05:15:42 PM »

I have to admit, when I first tried AH3 a few months ago I wasn't a happy bunny.

However, what we have now in AH3 is awesome.  Love the skies, the graphics in general look awesome.  Even with graphics turned on full my frame rate stayed at a steady 59/60.

Given all the bugs a few months ago, I'm seriously impressed with how quickly Hitech has turned it around.  Good job.

Very much hoping we'll see some new blood in the skies! 

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Eat My Hat!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 05:23:22 PM »
What did you do with Tosh?  :devil

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 09:20:30 PM »
Thank you, and your welcome.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 09:32:18 PM »
Clarence forgot to mention in "Its a Wonderful Life" that with every positive comment about AH3, a new ride begins to get it's wings to. I've got a lot of bells to string on my Christmas tree now that the testing is over with. Come December the wife will be asking me, "honey why are the cats shaking the tree so hard every night waking me up". No sweety, Hitech and Waffle are just having some fun with their programs before the new year....... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:51:20 AM »
The sounds are awesome :)

Yak9T cannons  :)

Hiding in clouds is good :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 05:22:49 AM »

Very much hoping we'll see some new blood in the skies!

I'm seeing many old names without stars next to them, meaning they are resubscribing, which is great.

HiTech, now that the game is out, if you posted a commercial or particularly exciting game play video to your front page, I'm sure plenty of people would love to share it for you on social media and beyond.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Pandora

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 04:23:29 PM »
What did you do with Tosh?  :devil

Never heard of him, lol ;)

Offline Pandora

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 04:25:09 PM »

I'm seeing many old names without stars next to them, meaning they are resubscribing, which is great.

HiTech, now that the game is out, if you posted a commercial or particularly exciting game play video to your front page, I'm sure plenty of people would love to share it for you on social media and beyond.

Absolutely!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 04:44:13 PM »

Yes! A super baddA$s$ video would be great on the front page.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion