Author Topic: Film viewer only playing VOX, no other sounds.  (Read 411 times)

Offline horble

• Silver Member
Film viewer only playing VOX, no other sounds.
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:26:48 AM »
Went to check out some films tonight and the only sounds that will play are VOX, myself included.

Everything seemed to work fine the other day, is there some setting I've enabled somehow?
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: Film viewer only playing VOX, no other sounds.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »
Found the same thing, worked the a week ago.  Tried changing speaker and headphone but nothing changed.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: Film viewer only playing VOX, no other sounds.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:41:56 PM »

Yes, I reviewed a film from a training session yesterday and the only sound played was vox.

Also, when "jumping back" (moving the slider back to a certain time index) to replay sections of the film, upon hitting play it would quickly replay a compressed version of all the vox from the beginning of the film on.

Sort of the same way the film viewer replays all of the text chat from the beginning of the film when you jump back (something I also wish it didn't do), but this was with all the vox from the beginning on.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.