Author Topic: Why does the 335th Shade Hunters have trouble with Shades?  (Read 934 times)

Offline killjoy1

• Copper Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
Why does the 335th Shade Hunters have trouble with Shades?
« on: October 14, 2016, 12:41:28 PM »
So I've been paying HiTech a subscription since Warbirds v1.96 and over 20 years or so, I've seen a few things.

Having said that,

The 335th is a base taking squad.  0rick will capture 100 bases a month and he's just one of us.  (sadly MIA since AH3)  Since we are proficient, efficient and sneaky one of the ways other country's have evolved to counter us is using shades.  Most other players and squads don't have a problem because they furball or defend or are simply not very effective in map changing actions.  You don't need a spy if Rooks are not taking bases.  But for the 335th is having a problem with spies and shades. 

"Shades" are players with 2nd accounts or spies who change country to send back position reports.  Also, a salute to those players who have an uncanny (yes these people have no can) ability to intuit where the 335th will strike next. 

AH staff are probably frustrated because AH2 has been a throw away game for the last 3 years.  Why spend time on throw away code?  Here's a few players getting pretty vocal about something they are not interested in fixing because the games going away.  The inattention from AH is frustrating to the 335th.  We're a small part of AH, so it's not much an issue.  HT staff are up to their elbows in alligators with AH3 problems and the 335th are really getting vocal about spying. 

The new clipboard shows so much info that it makes it even more rewarding to spy. Spying with shades or just plain spying is frustrating anyway, but the new clipboard feature is over the top.  Is their a solution?  The only thing we can think of is a new feature.

THE NEW FEATURE
Give us the ability to hide squad and mission icons from the home country map.  Any squad member can enable or disable the feature.  The mission leader can enable and it's disabled after the mission.  So when we launch an attack we can hide it from spies.  As it is mission objectives can't be posted on country channel because of spies (real or imagined).

Give us a break HT.  Pay some attention to this.

Or let everyone have 2 accounts.  Just charge a little more, say $$19.95 a month for a 2 accounts.  Either of these ideas are great marketing. You can thank me later.

VIVA SFOX!

callsigns:  Rexx, Killjoy, Fluffy

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Why does the 335th Shade Hunters have trouble with Shades?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:50:18 PM »
Your going to double down after the last couple of days.  :headscratch:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »
Since we are proficient, efficient and sneaky one of the ways other country's have evolved to counter us is using shades. 

^^^^ The definition of megalomania.

You guys are so full of your own perceived greatness that just having bad luck or even worse, being simply beaten by the enemy is not an acceptable explanation in your world.
Almost each and every time I found your goon you guys were throwing the accusations about me having a "shade" or using spies. Even when your goon was sitting half a mile away from the town at the only spot that was actually possible due to the terrain. Public, private, vox and probably even more often on your own country channel. And there are plenty of players with the same experience.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »
............ummmm?m, ya IN!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 01:02:30 PM »
.wingman.....not the same fox.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »
You would think that in all that time this poor guy would learn what a shade really is.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 01:31:47 PM »
So I've been paying HiTech a subscription since Warbirds v1.96 and over 20 years or so, I've seen a few things.

Having said that,

The 335th is a base taking squad.  0rick will capture 100 bases a month and he's just one of us.  (sadly MIA since AH3)  Since we are proficient, efficient and sneaky one of the ways other country's have evolved to counter us is using shades.  Most other players and squads don't have a problem because they furball or defend or are simply not very effective in map changing actions.  You don't need a spy if Rooks are not taking bases.  But for the 335th is having a problem with spies and shades. 

"Shades" are players with 2nd accounts or spies who change country to send back position reports.  Also, a salute to those players who have an uncanny (yes these people have no can) ability to intuit where the 335th will strike next. 

AH staff are probably frustrated because AH2 has been a throw away game for the last 3 years.  Why spend time on throw away code?  Here's a few players getting pretty vocal about something they are not interested in fixing because the games going away.  The inattention from AH is frustrating to the 335th.  We're a small part of AH, so it's not much an issue.  HT staff are up to their elbows in alligators with AH3 problems and the 335th are really getting vocal about spying. 

The new clipboard shows so much info that it makes it even more rewarding to spy. Spying with shades or just plain spying is frustrating anyway, but the new clipboard feature is over the top.  Is their a solution?  The only thing we can think of is a new feature.

THE NEW FEATURE
Give us the ability to hide squad and mission icons from the home country map.  Any squad member can enable or disable the feature.  The mission leader can enable and it's disabled after the mission.  So when we launch an attack we can hide it from spies.  As it is mission objectives can't be posted on country channel because of spies (real or imagined).

Or let everyone have 2 accounts.  Just charge a little more, say $$19.95 a month for a 2 accounts.  Either of these ideas are great marketing. You can thank me later.

VIVA SFOX!

OMG I do not know where to start...  :rofl 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 01:38:09 PM »
The troubles you are having with "shades" is nothing more than a result of your tin foil hats being to small and has been restricting the blood flow to your brains.

SFOX got what he deserved and it looks like you're about to join him.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 01:41:13 PM »
You made the club!

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 01:45:53 PM »
OMG I do not know where to start...  :rofl  (Image removed from quote.)

Ya know Way, whenever I see these types of posts, I really look forward to your answers......never change   :rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 02:02:47 PM »
Count me in boys.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 02:09:47 PM »
i help bust so many vtard missions that they thought they had a spy.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 02:13:08 PM »
 :rofl  :ahand
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 02:17:22 PM »

The fact that your squad has been on a witch hunt and doing many many false accusations and brags when they run people off has DEFINITELY got my attention.

HiTech