Author Topic: Bomb sight on B26B  (Read 272 times)

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
Bomb sight on B26B
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:46:04 PM »
In VR when in the bomb sight, I can't see the calibration info that used to be in upper left of non VR view. I tried different sphere sizes with no luck.

Terry

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
Re: Bomb sight on B26B
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 03:16:40 PM »
Update to this. It is not just the B26 but all bombers I tried. If related I also can no longer see the window that has the aircraft damage in it. Is that the same window that has the bomber calibration info?

Terry

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 03:22:44 PM »
Use a view like forward view or up view while in the bombsight and you'll see the text.

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
Use a view like forward view or up view while in the bombsight and you'll see the text.

That did not work for forward view. For up are you referring to straight up? Anyway that doesn't solve the bug as you should be able to see in the sight.

Terry

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 11:35:15 PM »
In VR you can go to a view in bombsight mode and look around and see it. I'm not saying it should be like that. I'm just telling you how you can see it.

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 10:45:40 AM »
In VR you can go to a view in bombsight mode and look around and see it. I'm not saying it should be like that. I'm just telling you how you can see it.

Ok I found it if you use the straight up view but the text column is horizontal. Definitely needs fixing.

Terry