Author Topic: It's a Mistake  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: It's a Mistake
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »
What about those who are color blind?  :devil

They shoot at everyone in the game and sort it out later. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 12:03:53 PM »
I'm kind of inclined to agree.  Sort order should have some thought in it, like MA, then whatever scenarios are running at the moment, and soforth.  But I think it's a bad idea to have the best part of the game hidden from casual observance.  Especially events where walkons are in play.

If you look at most games these days, anything that's different from normal gameplay like an event is splashed all freaking over the login screen to drum up interest for it, often for days before it occurs.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 02:08:23 PM »
I'm kind of inclined to agree.  Sort order should have some thought in it, like MA, then whatever scenarios are running at the moment, and soforth.  But I think it's a bad idea to have the best part of the game hidden from casual observance.  Especially events where walkons are in play.

If you look at most games these days, anything that's different from normal gameplay like an event is splashed all freaking over the login screen to drum up interest for it, often for days before it occurs.

Wiley.

:aok  I think we all agree with OP there was not enough attention drawn to the Special Events Tab.  Also should take note the number of participants in Special Event was higher than the Main Arena... at least from the screen shot. 

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 11:45:30 PM »
The clarity of this, showing the numbers of each arena at a glance:

(Image removed from quote.)

In my opinion tabs would be needed when the arenas don't fit on a single page which looks like 14 arenas. Even in such a case two tabs should suffice: The main tab for populated arenas, the other for inactive ones.
that screen shot makes me sad
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3