Author Topic: Screenshot in AH Film viewer  (Read 616 times)

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
Screenshot in AH Film viewer
« on: October 22, 2016, 05:30:50 PM »
How do I take a screenshot while reviewing aha films in AHFilm?

Thanks
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Screenshot in AH Film viewer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 10:11:28 PM »
You cant with the game controls, but you can hit the print screen button on your keyboard and it will save the screen shot to the clipboard. Then open an art program and past the screen shot there.

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 11:15:17 PM »
Thanks.

Of course I don't have a print screen key -- I'm on a Mac running windows.  If I hit enough keys something should happen.  :devil
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 08:26:01 PM »
Command-Shift-4, then drag the mouse to highlight your capture area, moue button to begin and drag to the opposite corner, release mouse to end capture. It should then be on your desktop as a .png file.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 09:37:12 PM »
Command-Shift-4, then drag the mouse to highlight your capture area, moue button to begin and drag to the opposite corner, release mouse to end capture. It should then be on your desktop as a .png file.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

That works great running OS X but since I have to run Windows to use AHFilm........
Columbo

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 09:54:27 PM »
Well, in that case I would run FRAPS, or Loilo and use their screenshot option.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.