Author Topic: Converting AH2 ENG sounds to AH3 full spectrum for FMOD  (Read 466 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Converting AH2 ENG sounds to AH3 full spectrum for FMOD
« on: October 25, 2016, 11:32:35 PM »
As promised I have uploaded the video I made on pitch-shifting audio. The video showcases the Konigstiger's (Bengal Tiger) Maybach HL230 P30 engine with the armored exhaust (an early Tiger II) as recorded from the exhaust area. The pitch-shifting method works for engines, props, tracks, wheels, exhaust, turrets, or just about anything that rotates.

The pitch-shift calculator I mention in the video can be found at: http://www.theaudioarchive.com/TAA_Resources_Pitch.htm

The video can be a little tedious, but I think I covered just about everything. Our 7th child was born in the second week of this month, and so I am fairly worn out while recording this video. My apologies for not being as cohesive as possible.

If you need to work on effects editing techniques you can find some help from Dan Bernard Media who also uses Audition.

Any questions just ask.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Converting AH2 ENG sounds to AH3 full spectrum for FMOD
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 12:23:46 PM »
Congrats on the new child sir!  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Converting AH2 ENG sounds to AH3 full spectrum for FMOD
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 05:10:52 AM »
Thanks Jimmy. Almost like being drunk being so tired.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.