Author Topic: Robot Pilot  (Read 332 times)

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
Robot Pilot
« on: October 26, 2016, 03:52:29 PM »
I would love to have a Robot Pilot/Plane that is pre-programmed, to fly with moves that we follow. Maybe if we get off course we get a few points taken off our score. Total score if you made all the moves following the robo-plane could be 100 [?}.
Anyway, something like that would improve everyone's flying ability to keep up with Robo-plane and we would have something new and different to do. Now that would be done with the turning planes. Then the pilots that say a p-51 can turn as good as anything could put their skills on the line with Robo-plane.
Now the speed freaks could have two runways, side by side. (just like dragsters) And when the flag drops, pilots could try to out run or stay as close as possible to a k-4. From the drop of the flag to a 200yard marker or longer (Programable) to see who gets their first.
TWO REALLY KOOL, FUN, Activities that would help everyone's skills get better and have a load of fun doing it!
Anybody got anything to add?
KIMOSABE!!! :joystick: :joystick: :joystick: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:16:52 PM by BBP »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Robot Pilot
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 04:45:00 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Robot Pilot
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 05:53:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Me thinks you are not going to want your "Robot Pilot" to "stop working". :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.