Author Topic: Aviation art  (Read 771 times)

Offline hulk31st

• Copper Member
Aviation art
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:39:37 PM »
ASKING FOR YOUR HELP

I follow several warbird artists and wanted to post this. I don't have a commercial association with him, nor have I purchased any of his art. But take a look at his site and help him out if you're interested. :aok

News from the Cole Family and from Cole's Aircraft:

While I promote the daylights out of my business on Facebook, I have always kept my family matters very private through both good and bad. I make an exception here, because as hard as it is to admit - we need help.

While Cole's Aircraft (and the commercial success of my artwork in general) has enjoyed unprecedented growth from each year to the next since 2009, a family health crisis combined with the pre-election retail slump has put my family in a dire crisis. My wife Kristin, who was born dangerously early at 26 weeks in 1981, began going blind from degenerative side-effects starting in July of this year. She's only 35. She's had three unusually intrusive retinal reattachment surgeries since then and several laser treatments (one this morning), and she may be facing more. She's presently nearly blind in one eye, while they're trying to save her vision in the other. We're frankly terrified, and all of this has burned through resources like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. We've had to negotiate with the banks over most of our large assets. Others we've had to face liquidating.

That's life, and I'd never ask for handouts from either the taxpayers or from individuals I know.

But . . . I will allow myself, at this point, to ask you to share our story and encourage anyone interested in investing in any of my artwork to consider doing so, or if anyone has been on the fence about commissioning me to create a painting to give me and Cole's Aircraft a chance to prove ourselves. I'm offering 35% off everything in my store. I'm offering for sale many of my personal aviation items on this FB Page. I will bend over backwards for you, and anyone else who is willing to help us out by supporting Cole's Aircraft, my work, and by extension my wife and son.

Here's my gallery. Take a look and enjoy: https://colesaircraft.com

If you have any special requests always feel free to call me (in Ohio): 330.883.2493

Thank you so much!     - Ron Cole
Tunisia 1944 Scenario Participant

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Re: Aviation art
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 09:53:34 PM »
The Jug will fit nicely in my collection.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Nypsy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »
I just added LUFTWAFFE BF 109 E-4 OF JG 52 to my Christmas list.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »
WoW! He is good 😎
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------