Author Topic: Strat hardness  (Read 301 times)

Offline tuba515

• Copper Member
Strat hardness
« on: December 21, 2016, 08:43:17 PM »
I was tempted to put this in general forums but I thought I would put it here. I think that the hardness of strats should be adjusted. A lot of our new maps put our strats at the front lines. With this being said a lot of them are usually put down to 0% quickly and kept there. This greatly affect how gameplay occurs and often draws people away. I feel that strats need to be hardened except for the city. The city on the other hand is a little too hard. I feel the buildings hardness to be lowered. It often takes at least a 29 to bring it down to 75% , and that's if you're lucky. What do you all think ?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Strat hardness
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 01:20:16 PM »
You saw what happened as a response to a strat being easy to take down by one squad on a long and repeated basis in AH2. And now you are asking Hitech to resend some of his response to that since players were logging out as a result each night to that squad's activities.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.