Author Topic: What planes in game now have a single WEP Cycle?  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: What planes in game now have a single WEP Cycle?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2016, 08:18:25 AM »
One big problem with AH WEP in general is that once you disconnect and reup in flight means WEP is used up totally, which in turn mean you will not engage in your WEP-crippled plane anytime soon if not at great advantage - your plane is not competive in Melee arena until you can use WEP for at least for a bunch of minutes.

As an  example FW190A rely heavly on WEP to stay competetive, and have 1:4 recharge time for it's 10 minutes of WEP, for 10 minutes cooling means 2,5 minutes of WEP back to use.

Yak3 on the other hand can happlily fly on at 100% without any hitch.

And people thought Ponies were runners before.  Lol.   Now watch us run.  We will never fight without total supremacy now!  (Yes, I said NOW twice.)
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2016, 09:48:24 AM »
you can't run from anything in a 190A with current Melee planes flying around you, and you lose speed like throwing out an anchor turning it (secially the A8/F8)

And people thought Ponies were runners before.  Lol.   Now watch us run.  We will never fight without total supremacy now!  (Yes, I said NOW twice.)
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2016, 12:00:50 PM »
you can't run from anything in a 190A with current Melee planes flying around you, and you lose speed like throwing out an anchor turning it (secially the A8/F8)

True.   But now I will horde my Pony WEP and my altitude like never before.  Muhuhuhahhahhahahahaaaaaaaa!
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)