Author Topic: AH Events Private Message  (Read 603 times)

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
AH Events Private Message
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:25:44 PM »
I have recieved three email notifications from two different people since October 23rd  that read: "A new private message has arrived from ahevents." A link is provided to take me to an administrator login page powered by "Joomla!", but my AHevents username/password does not let me - it instead gives me the warning message stating I do not have access to the administration section of this site. I do not see any PM notices when I login directly into www.ahevents.net to view my account.

What's up?
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
Re: AH Events Private Message
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:40:37 PM »
I'm not sure sir you'll have to talk to someone who knows more about that I'd suggest Kanth she's familiar with the website somewhat since she's worked on it and may be able to direct you to someone who will know.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »
Yep this was a "feature" of Joomla. I shut it off Sat or Sunday after Nefarious brought it to my attention.

Quite a few people were getting these messages and they were to inform you that a new article had been posted. (that was the content of them and it was really not neccesary)   and most people didn't have the right to go look at the message.
Pretty slick.

So that's turned off now.  :aok
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 06:26:50 AM »
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 06:32:57 AM »
:D

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE