Author Topic: Bomb lethality  (Read 463 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Bomb lethality
« on: December 06, 2016, 04:59:38 AM »
Can you bomb your own team mates and live? Seems like you used to be able to in AH2, but online just now the rumor is you cannot.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bomb lethality
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 06:27:17 AM »
nvm, tested it online. Bombs right on the button do nothing.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 07:11:32 AM »
I think you get hits on yourself like shooting a friendly.   I was in a town last night in an M3.  A fellow green bombed the town and said he got the a few shot yourself messages and asked if a friendly was in town.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »
I bombed a T34 in one of our towns with a friendly just feet away, it killed me. But on the positive side, I got the T34 also.  :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 03:56:40 PM »
It is exactly the same as it has always been. What started the controversy was when a friendly dropped too low and killed himself. Getting the "you shot yourself" message just confuses things in this case.