Author Topic: Who Loves ENY?  (Read 18199 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: Who Loves ENY?
« Reply #420 on: January 30, 2017, 11:17:07 AM »
Well looks like ENY is working.

As the Pigs on the Wing have made the hard decision to go from Knights to Rooks, we are all better off for it.  As usual, the solution was in OUR hands and all it took was for one fine squad to recognize that, and then choose to do something about it.

Since they switched we are all enjoying ourselves more because now the arena is much more balanced than before.

They could have sat on their hands and whined, but that doesn't seem to do much good.

Please, let's keep ENY as it is written.  Maybe we continue the discussion about individual plane ENY values and whether or not they should be tweaked.

What a great game, LET"S PLAY!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #421 on: January 30, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »
Well, now what will we argue about??  :grin:

WTG HiTech!  :salute

-Mutha

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #422 on: January 30, 2017, 01:14:08 PM »
Well looks like ENY is working.

As the Pigs on the Wing have made the hard decision to go from Knights to Rooks, we are all better off for it.  As usual, the solution was in OUR hands and all it took was for one fine squad to recognize that, and then choose to do something about it.

Since they switched we are all enjoying ourselves more because now the arena is much more balanced than before.

They could have sat on their hands and whined, but that do :headscratch:esn't seem to do much good.

Please, let's keep ENY as it is written.  Maybe we continue the discussion about individual plane ENY values and whether or not they should be tweaked.

What a great game, LET"S PLAY!
Unfortunately it comes at a cost to us...at least one member is taking a break from the game until we get back to Knights and our past switches has made us lose members who just don't play anymore. Yep ENY is doing it's job..or is waystin doing....oh wait nm :bolt:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #423 on: January 30, 2017, 01:19:40 PM »
Unfortunately it comes at a cost to us...at least one member is taking a break from the game until we get back to Knights and our past switches has made us lose members who just don't play anymore. Yep ENY is doing it's job..or is waystin doing....oh wait nm :bolt:

I would be playing right now (and would have all morning) but I am betting ENY is raging so I am cleaning guns instead. 

It's working all right. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #424 on: January 30, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »

:headscratch: They could just stay on the side they prefer to be on, nothing says that the entire squad must be on the same side at all times.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »
Boss Hog for 15 years says pigs don't shoot pigs.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2017, 01:44:33 PM »
It can be kind of fun when you find out that you are fighting a squaddie., i even tried to get the nits to kill Havermyr (but they failed of course, stupid nits..  :mad: )
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: January 30, 2017, 01:55:33 PM »
Best laughs I've had were shooting down squad mates, it only happened 4 or 5 times in 10 years.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:09:50 PM by whiteman »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:59 PM »
Boss Hog for 15 years says pigs don't shoot pigs.

No Swine on Swine Crime!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2017, 04:26:30 PM »
Best laughs I've had were shooting down squad mates, it only happened 4 or 5 times in 10 years.

JRs are grown-ups and don't take it personally.  :cool: :cheers:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:14 PM »
We have done the same in the past but in the DA and custom arenas....in the MA we are the only ones the entire squad trusts so we stick to the same side.

JRs are grown-ups and don't take it personally.  :cool: :cheers:
Was that a jab from the Jolly Rogers at Pigs on the Wing???

You guys don't want that fight...would end up with your entire squad drowning in your own tears like "grown ups".

We'll settle it quickly the old fashion way...I'll DA your best stick, beat him then you submit defeat to POTW so we can save some of your tears for more important issues.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2017, 05:52:14 PM »
We have done the same in the past but in the DA and custom arenas....in the MA we are the only ones the entire squad trusts so we stick to the same side.

Except me.  You guys trust me.  Must have just been an oversight.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2017, 06:03:57 PM »
Was that a jab from the Jolly Rogers at Pigs on the Wing???

You guys don't want that fight...would end up with your entire squad drowning in your own tears like "grown ups".

We'll settle it quickly the old fashion way...I'll DA your best stick, beat him then you submit defeat to POTW so we can save some of your tears for more important issues.

No, it was pointing out a strength of the JRs. If you took that personally then that's on you. But wouldn't flying for different chess pieces and shooting each other down without taking it all personal-like be more like proof that you're a grown-up, too?  :aok

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2017, 07:45:42 PM »
Except me.  You guys trust me.  Must have just been an oversight.
There are a VERY SMALL few who don't trust anyone but pigs...I personally like flying with any member of JG11 :aok

No, it was pointing out a strength of the JRs. If you took that personally then that's on you. But wouldn't flying for different chess pieces and shooting each other down without taking it all personal-like be more like proof that you're a grown-up, too?  :aok
Just making it known...talk crap about POTW...get beat down.

Simple answer....we don't want to...doesn't make you grown men that they have shot each other down and didn't take offense...half the Jolly Rogers probably fly like women only engaging from the advantage...not that I have that much experience flying against them but that's the general makeup of the AH community...people flying like women...then they get called "good"

Example Jayro.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2017, 08:21:02 PM »
Just making it known...talk crap about POTW...get beat down.

Simple answer....we don't want to...doesn't make you grown men that they have shot each other down and didn't take offense...half the Jolly Rogers probably fly like women only engaging from the advantage...not that I have that much experience flying against them but that's the general makeup of the AH community...people flying like women...then they get called "good"

Example Jayro.

Well, confusing skill in a game for maturity isn't anything new in AH or AW. But relax, nobody was picking on you and you don't have a reason to get unhinged or beat your chest. I get along with POTW. Always have. Ask some of your squadies.  ;) :cheers:

By the way ... if you haven't experienced something then it's probably wise not to pretend you know about it. ;)